Victoria's Secret Vanilla Coconut Passion

3.9

on 7/15/2017 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

PROS
*Smells yummmy
*Lasts all day
*Takes me a couple of months to get through an entire bottle

CONS
*None

on 8/24/2016 7:43:00 PM

This smells so summery. light and fun. Definitely a summer spritz for me. It's not overpowering in the coconut or the vanilla, but both are apparent and really blend well in this spray.

Vanilla Coconut is not overpowering, and leaves a very subtle sweetness to your skin. I like the fact that I can touch up throughout the day and spritz it all over again and again. For some I know that would be annoying having to reapply, but I actually like doing that ^__^

The price is reasonable and the packaging is cute.

My second favourite in this line (Vanilla Lace is the best oh yeah). Definitely recommend this and would happily buy again.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- packaging

CONS

- poor longevity
- too light

COMMENTS: I can barely smell this when applied and it faded so quick. It is way too light of a fragrance. It leans more vanilla than it does coconut, but I can hardly even detect that.

on 10/13/2015 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I'd describe this as vanilla cake batter with a hint of very sweet coconut. It's long lasting and strong.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love it!
If you like vanilla scents, or coconut scents then you'll probably like this.
Sweet but soft scent. Always get compliments.
It sometimes can seem a bit too sweet when first sprayed( I spray a lot lol) but it quickly dries to a nice soft scent.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I first started using this product when I came back from my holiday abroad and it just brings back bad memories of when I came back to England to work. Having said this, my opinion may be biased as its smell reminds me of the end of my holidays :(

I first thought that it was the best thing in the world because it was my first VS purchase and the only coconut body spray I had tried. Having used this too many times, it is an irritating smell as it can smell weird on different clothing, I find that it smells like vanilla and coconut on my sheer t-shirts and like gone off fruit on jumpers and scarves. Different fabrics make it smell differently, therefore the product deserves a 3 out of 5 due to the different smell changes that come from it, you never know whether you can rely on it or not!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite of the Vicky's scents. I wish they would offer more in theline (scrub, body butter, etc). They do have the EDT, which is a plus. Lasting power for me is great with this one.

I'm on my the remains of my third bottle. I just can't get enough of the heavenly smell. It's sweet, without being sickly.. It has my favourite vanilla note, which I think is the main note, since I can hardly notice the coconut. I have another coconut body cream from a brand I can't recall right now, but THAT smells like coconut while this doesn't come close.

If you want a light, feminine, luxurious lotion than this is it! My skin feels smooth and soft, and smells DELICIOUS. Oh, and it lasts all day, without being overpowering.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore this scent!! I usually hate coconut and vanilla scented fragrance but surprisingly I really enjoy these scents combined. Smells really exotic and delicious. Reminds me of the air in Jamaica and Dominican Republic (I've found the resorts always have an exotic coconut smell). It's just something in the air. I have received compliments on this scent. It is my go to body mist and I can't wait to use it in the summer.

on 12/6/2012 8:40:00 PM

THIS IS SOOOO YUMMY!

I love musk, vanilla & coconut.... And this is all in one.

It reminds me of harajaku - G, by Gwen Stefani.

Absolutely delicious scent, love it!

5/5 score from me