Victoria's Secret Vanilla Coconut Passion

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Victoria's Secret Vanilla Coconut Passion

4.2

Wow..this is one of my vs body mist favourite..it smells amazing and delicious..when ever i put it i can't stay without smelling my wrist..my friend says they want to eat me when ever i put this.got lot of compliment..but frist couple of days this smells is not good..i didn't like it.it was like alcohl smell.but after using couple of days i fallen love with it..definitely i will repurchase.it stay on me alk day and on my dresses more than one week😍😍😘😘

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I never really liked fruity scents but i always loved vanilla and coconut and when i read that Kylie Jenner considers this as one of her travel essentials, i thought, if it is good for KJ, then why wouldn't it work for me?!

So i ordered it without even trying it out first.

I absolutely love it. It mostly smells if vanilla but in a very sweet sugar-y way. It definitely smells like some delicious cake that you want to eat.

The scent is not overpowering and it doesn't last long but the bottle is so big that you don't really feel bad spraying again and again.

I bought two more and i will buy again and again.

on 6/23/2014 12:30:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

1 bottle lasts for sooooooooooo long! it has a sweet scent which i got sick of it after some time. Buy the smaller version of it instead.

on 2/19/2014 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

All I can say is I wanna eat this thing. Smells so delicious, lasts for the freaking whole day and it doesn't go off from clothes, TRUE LOVE <3

on 9/13/2013 7:42:00 AM

I was pleasantly surprised by this scent. It lasted a long time for me. I love the sweet vannila in it. You don't really smell a lot of the cocoanut. It is more of an under scent. But every once in a while as I moved I would catch the scent and I really liked it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite of the Vicky's scents. I wish they would offer more in theline (scrub, body butter, etc). They do have the EDT, which is a plus. Lasting power for me is great with this one.

I'm on my the remains of my third bottle. I just can't get enough of the heavenly smell. It's sweet, without being sickly.. It has my favourite vanilla note, which I think is the main note, since I can hardly notice the coconut. I have another coconut body cream from a brand I can't recall right now, but THAT smells like coconut while this doesn't come close.

If you want a light, feminine, luxurious lotion than this is it! My skin feels smooth and soft, and smells DELICIOUS. Oh, and it lasts all day, without being overpowering.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore this scent!! I usually hate coconut and vanilla scented fragrance but surprisingly I really enjoy these scents combined. Smells really exotic and delicious. Reminds me of the air in Jamaica and Dominican Republic (I've found the resorts always have an exotic coconut smell). It's just something in the air. I have received compliments on this scent. It is my go to body mist and I can't wait to use it in the summer.

on 7/7/2012 2:12:00 PM

This is my ultimate favorite VS fragrance! I love the smell of vanilla and coconut. It's not overwhelming and the scent is very yummy but not too sugary. It has a summery feel to it, which I love because summer is my favorite season. Ever since I started using the body spray and EDT for this, people (mainly guys) tell me how good I smell. This is how I found out many men are attracted to the smell of vanilla/coconut. My boyfriend absolutely LOVES this scent too. :)

on 3/29/2010 12:37:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Vanilla Lace is one of my all time favorite scents. Now VS is adding Coconut another of my favorites to vanilla? Vickie can ya hear me? I'm on my way!
But Nooooooo!! This does not work at all. It may be the Lily of the Valley mixed in I don't know. What I do know is that CP is sickeningly sweet. , so much so I felt my head had been hit by a bunch O' coconuts. It got even sweeter on dry down. Thankfully it is a limited edition. Next...