Victoria's Secret Vanilla Coconut Passion

Victoria's Secret Vanilla Coconut Passion

3.4

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I never really liked fruity scents but i always loved vanilla and coconut and when i read that Kylie Jenner considers this as one of her travel essentials, i thought, if it is good for KJ, then why wouldn't it work for me?!

So i ordered it without even trying it out first.

I absolutely love it. It mostly smells if vanilla but in a very sweet sugar-y way. It definitely smells like some delicious cake that you want to eat.

The scent is not overpowering and it doesn't last long but the bottle is so big that you don't really feel bad spraying again and again.

I bought two more and i will buy again and again.

on 10/13/2015 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I'd describe this as vanilla cake batter with a hint of very sweet coconut. It's long lasting and strong.

on 8/14/2014 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I am a HUGE gourmand lover, In fact I only wear fruity or gourmand fragrances I love vanilla, chocolate, cake bakery scents, I love it sweet so I thought coconut passion it will be perfect for me! WRONG. Omg so wrong. This is genuinely the most disgusting scent I have ever smelled, I spray it in the air and the back of my throat wants to gag, it is just awful. Nothing vanilla or coconut about it, vile.

on 9/13/2013 7:42:00 AM

I was pleasantly surprised by this scent. It lasted a long time for me. I love the sweet vannila in it. You don't really smell a lot of the cocoanut. It is more of an under scent. But every once in a while as I moved I would catch the scent and I really liked it.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this rich, sweet scent...it's not horrible candy-sweet, but very sugary and reminds me of crème brulee. It's basically vanilla orientated, but not too over powering. I get a slight hint of coconut once it wears down a little but it isn't obvious. Overall I think It's a warm, sweet, heady (not in a bad way though) vanillery body mist that has great lasting power which I will be purchasing again :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

When the weather started warming up, I decided to look for a "coconutty" scent to wear. I buy my VS stuff at the military base, and they happened to be sold out of the spray/lotion that day, so I only got the shower gel. I used it that night, and ughhhh I hated it in the shower, even thought at the store it smelled good. To me it just smelled so FAKE and I had to use another body wash to get the smell off me. Glad I didn't get the spray & lotion! This one was a FAIL.

on 4/13/2011 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Coconut Passion as a Mist/EDT I didn't like it, too artificial and chemical smelling at first. Later that fades and it smells like vanilla and coconut, but the initial smell puts me off. As a lotion, it's nicer, only slightly artificial smelling and very coconutty. As a body butter it's doesn't smell like coconut at all to me, just smells weird and plain. Overall, the scent is sweet and smells like a nice dessert.