Victoria's Secret Vanilla Coconut Passion

4.8

on 7/15/2017 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

PROS
*Smells yummmy
*Lasts all day
*Takes me a couple of months to get through an entire bottle

CONS
*None

on 7/7/2012 2:12:00 PM

This is my ultimate favorite VS fragrance! I love the smell of vanilla and coconut. It's not overwhelming and the scent is very yummy but not too sugary. It has a summery feel to it, which I love because summer is my favorite season. Ever since I started using the body spray and EDT for this, people (mainly guys) tell me how good I smell. This is how I found out many men are attracted to the smell of vanilla/coconut. My boyfriend absolutely LOVES this scent too. :)

I ALWAYS get compliments when I wear this. People I'm around will say 'what is that? It smell delicious'. It's not too strong and lasts all day if you use the lotion and spray with it. Though I like to carry around a travel sized spray bottle of this for touch ups.
It's a great sweet scent that always has the guys drooling. (Studies show men prefer sweet and 'edible' scents over florals and spicy scents).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think this one smells alot like tahitian vanilla flower from last season...
Which is not sold anymore, but they just repackaged it into this line.
I love it, smells like sweet coconut warmed by vanilla. Makes skin smell luscious. Notes are exotic vanilla, coconut, and sandalwood. It's slightly sweet, like coconut milk and sugar. The sandalwood makes it better. Not like suntan lotion, so you can wear it anytime.

Update: Limited edition that went away fast, much like the exotic nectars line before it... I still have my bottle and it's pretty full because the lasting power on this is amazing for body spray. I am still on a vanilla and coconut buying spree...........but VS had some good ones.