Victoria's Secret Vanilla Coconut Passion

Victoria's Secret Vanilla Coconut Passion

4.1

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I miss this! I got rid of my VS card (btw I hate it when ppl say "Vickie's" it makes it sound like a cheap hooker place to buy g strings & Coochy shaving cream type products lol no offense to meant to anyone!'), I miss getting stuff from there. This wasn't as good as vanilla lace which is hard to beat! I'm using up Dreamy Vanilla (LE) b4 I repurchase any other vanillas. [fwiw If you want a good dupe of vanilla lace I think body fantasy vanilla fantasy comes in close.] Vanilla can smell like an exotic dancer if done too boozy & this is not at all boozy more like clean creamy not too decadent lovely. Not like Coppertone neither. Like Hawaiian nights!

on 7/15/2017 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

PROS
*Smells yummmy
*Lasts all day
*Takes me a couple of months to get through an entire bottle

CONS
*None

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- packaging

CONS

- poor longevity
- too light

COMMENTS: I can barely smell this when applied and it faded so quick. It is way too light of a fragrance. It leans more vanilla than it does coconut, but I can hardly even detect that.

on 8/24/2016 7:43:00 PM

This smells so summery. light and fun. Definitely a summer spritz for me. It's not overpowering in the coconut or the vanilla, but both are apparent and really blend well in this spray.

Vanilla Coconut is not overpowering, and leaves a very subtle sweetness to your skin. I like the fact that I can touch up throughout the day and spritz it all over again and again. For some I know that would be annoying having to reapply, but I actually like doing that ^__^

The price is reasonable and the packaging is cute.

My second favourite in this line (Vanilla Lace is the best oh yeah). Definitely recommend this and would happily buy again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I never really liked fruity scents but i always loved vanilla and coconut and when i read that Kylie Jenner considers this as one of her travel essentials, i thought, if it is good for KJ, then why wouldn't it work for me?!

So i ordered it without even trying it out first.

I absolutely love it. It mostly smells if vanilla but in a very sweet sugar-y way. It definitely smells like some delicious cake that you want to eat.

The scent is not overpowering and it doesn't last long but the bottle is so big that you don't really feel bad spraying again and again.

I bought two more and i will buy again and again.

Wow..this is one of my vs body mist favourite..it smells amazing and delicious..when ever i put it i can't stay without smelling my wrist..my friend says they want to eat me when ever i put this.got lot of compliment..but frist couple of days this smells is not good..i didn't like it.it was like alcohl smell.but after using couple of days i fallen love with it..definitely i will repurchase.it stay on me alk day and on my dresses more than one week😍😍😘😘

on 8/25/2015 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The vanilla aspect of this stands out more on my skin but I do get subtle hints of coconut. It is sweet and fun to wear casually. It does seem to have better longevity when sprayed on clothes. I get a couple of hours of scent and then it fades. I definitely have to reapply, but overall nice to have before the summer ends.

on 8/14/2014 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I am a HUGE gourmand lover, In fact I only wear fruity or gourmand fragrances I love vanilla, chocolate, cake bakery scents, I love it sweet so I thought coconut passion it will be perfect for me! WRONG. Omg so wrong. This is genuinely the most disgusting scent I have ever smelled, I spray it in the air and the back of my throat wants to gag, it is just awful. Nothing vanilla or coconut about it, vile.

It smells wonderful to me, but my brother said that it gives him headaches sometimes. I haven't gone to school yet and im waiting to try it out and see what other people say.

on 10/13/2015 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I'd describe this as vanilla cake batter with a hint of very sweet coconut. It's long lasting and strong.

Popular Fragrances