Victoria's Secret Vanilla Coconut Passion

Filtered by age: 36-43
Victoria's Secret Vanilla Coconut Passion

I miss this! I got rid of my VS card (btw I hate it when ppl say "Vickie's" it makes it sound like a cheap hooker place to buy g strings & Coochy shaving cream type products lol no offense to meant to anyone!'), I miss getting stuff from there. This wasn't as good as vanilla lace which is hard to beat! I'm using up Dreamy Vanilla (LE) b4 I repurchase any other vanillas. [fwiw If you want a good dupe of vanilla lace I think body fantasy vanilla fantasy comes in close.] Vanilla can smell like an exotic dancer if done too boozy & this is not at all boozy more like clean creamy not too decadent lovely. Not like Coppertone neither. Like Hawaiian nights!

on 9/13/2013 7:42:00 AM

I was pleasantly surprised by this scent. It lasted a long time for me. I love the sweet vannila in it. You don't really smell a lot of the cocoanut. It is more of an under scent. But every once in a while as I moved I would catch the scent and I really liked it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

When the weather started warming up, I decided to look for a "coconutty" scent to wear. I buy my VS stuff at the military base, and they happened to be sold out of the spray/lotion that day, so I only got the shower gel. I used it that night, and ughhhh I hated it in the shower, even thought at the store it smelled good. To me it just smelled so FAKE and I had to use another body wash to get the smell off me. Glad I didn't get the spray & lotion! This one was a FAIL.

on 5/1/2012 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

A couple years ago I purchased Tahitian Vanilla Flower limited edition spray. I am so happy that Coconut passion is a dupe for it. It's not as strong as Tahitian Vanilla Flower. Victoria Secret products seem to not be as potent in scent like before. However, Coconut Passion still smells great! Love love love this!!! This is my holygrail. I have a backup stockpile. I get tons of compliments when I wear it. Great for Summer nights out on the town.