Victoria's Secret Vanilla Coconut Passion

Filtered by age: 30-35
Victoria's Secret Vanilla Coconut Passion

4.4

on 8/24/2016 7:43:00 PM

This smells so summery. light and fun. Definitely a summer spritz for me. It's not overpowering in the coconut or the vanilla, but both are apparent and really blend well in this spray.

Vanilla Coconut is not overpowering, and leaves a very subtle sweetness to your skin. I like the fact that I can touch up throughout the day and spritz it all over again and again. For some I know that would be annoying having to reapply, but I actually like doing that ^__^

The price is reasonable and the packaging is cute.

My second favourite in this line (Vanilla Lace is the best oh yeah). Definitely recommend this and would happily buy again.

on 8/25/2015 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The vanilla aspect of this stands out more on my skin but I do get subtle hints of coconut. It is sweet and fun to wear casually. It does seem to have better longevity when sprayed on clothes. I get a couple of hours of scent and then it fades. I definitely have to reapply, but overall nice to have before the summer ends.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love it!
If you like vanilla scents, or coconut scents then you'll probably like this.
Sweet but soft scent. Always get compliments.
It sometimes can seem a bit too sweet when first sprayed( I spray a lot lol) but it quickly dries to a nice soft scent.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite of the Vicky's scents. I wish they would offer more in theline (scrub, body butter, etc). They do have the EDT, which is a plus. Lasting power for me is great with this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This smells so fantastic....it has a soft yummy smell to it. Lasts through the entire day as i put it on around 8 and could still take a pleasant whiff at 4 in the afternoon! I've gotten quite a few compliments commenting on how good i smell when i wear this!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Vanilla Coconut Passion is a very nice light scented fragrance that smells just like Vanilla and Coconut. The coconut is the more dominate scent in this spray.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This was sold out at 2 different vs stores. Finally, I was able to get my hands on one! This smell exactly the same as Alyssa Ashley's coco vanilla edt, that just came out in drugstores. This is the perfect blend of sweet, creamy coconut and vanilla. It smells delicious and I think that foody lovers would enjoy this immensely.The pink bottle is pretty cute too, and I am sucker for cute packaging. I took off one lippie because it is a LE.(why oh why do they pull this crap?!!) I bought an extra one as a back up,lol.