Victoria's Secret Vanilla Coconut Passion

4.3

on 7/15/2017 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

PROS
*Smells yummmy
*Lasts all day
*Takes me a couple of months to get through an entire bottle

CONS
*None

It smells wonderful to me, but my brother said that it gives him headaches sometimes. I haven't gone to school yet and im waiting to try it out and see what other people say.

on 6/23/2014 12:30:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

1 bottle lasts for sooooooooooo long! it has a sweet scent which i got sick of it after some time. Buy the smaller version of it instead.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this rich, sweet scent...it's not horrible candy-sweet, but very sugary and reminds me of crème brulee. It's basically vanilla orientated, but not too over powering. I get a slight hint of coconut once it wears down a little but it isn't obvious. Overall I think It's a warm, sweet, heady (not in a bad way though) vanillery body mist that has great lasting power which I will be purchasing again :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore this scent!! I usually hate coconut and vanilla scented fragrance but surprisingly I really enjoy these scents combined. Smells really exotic and delicious. Reminds me of the air in Jamaica and Dominican Republic (I've found the resorts always have an exotic coconut smell). It's just something in the air. I have received compliments on this scent. It is my go to body mist and I can't wait to use it in the summer.

I ALWAYS get compliments when I wear this. People I'm around will say 'what is that? It smell delicious'. It's not too strong and lasts all day if you use the lotion and spray with it. Though I like to carry around a travel sized spray bottle of this for touch ups.
It's a great sweet scent that always has the guys drooling. (Studies show men prefer sweet and 'edible' scents over florals and spicy scents).