Bobbi Brown Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Bobbi Brown Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22
Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22Bobbi Brown Sandwash PinkLip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

4.3

TEXTURE: creamy matte, doesn't slip around. LONGEVITY: 2-4 hours. COLOR: one pass for opacity, great quality too since the color doesn't break apart or feather, and it wears away uniformly. On my NC 25 skin, it looks like a plain muted pink, no fancy undertones. Not a garish pink, more neutral pinkbut i wouldn't call it nude. IT STINKS THOUGH. Like all Bobbi Brown lipsticks, it smells like badly rinsed tupperware washed with lemon detergent. Awful. For the price, i think we could do away with this ~unique~ assault on the nose.

I love this lipstick! First, I thought it looked rather bland in the tube, but it is really wonderful. I love the faint almost milky vanilla scent, and I got this as part of the pink ribbon collection, which is the Estee Lauder companies' Breast Cancer Awareness line.
I love this on its own, or with Pink Beige lipgloss on top. Even the lipgloss which comes in the set really complements this well, but I think the nude lipgloss rounds the lipstick out in a nice way.

on 3/29/2006 2:30:00 PM

I've bought and swapped away this one so many times that it tells me that it's a really good staple that should stay in my stash :P.
The colour is not a 'wow' colour but it's a very pretty neutral beige with medium pink undertone. On my NC30 and medium pink lips, it's a perfect sexy but natural pout. Kinda like Angelina when she has no lipstick on and her natural pink beige lips shows. I dont find the formulation drying cause on me, it's a satin creme finish. I read a reviewer say it was matte on her and that isnt the case with me. Maybe she has an old tube? Anyhow, it's a great everyday staple for that natural look and very versatile for a lot of skin tones. continued >>