Bobbi Brown Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Bobbi Brown Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22
Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22Bobbi Brown Sandwash PinkLip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

3.9

This color is a dusty pink and looks nice for a natural lip. I was surprised at how quickly it faded though. The formula is really creamy and unfortunately those types of products don't last long on me. I needed to reapply more than I would like. So thumbs up for the color but thumbs down for the longevity

on 2/19/2017 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this! Moisturising but still matte enough it doesn't makes my lips look all shiny and cracked. Will be repurchasing, possibly in more than just this colour. Sand wash pink is a gorgeous muted pink with cool brown undertones, great for casual every day wear. I apply it onto my lips from the stick first, and then buff it into my lips with my fingertip to make them look larger.

on 1/29/2013 9:35:00 PM

I love this color, just a beautiful natural pink. It's too bad that Bobbi's lippies are so drying on me. I love her selection of colors, but it never fails that when I get one, I regret it. After just a few minutes on, my lips are practically peeling. Probably could add a balm underneath or a gloss on top, but I'm most happy with a product that does what I want it to without having to worry about additional things to do... it has to be wear and go or forget it.

on 5/29/2011 5:53:00 PM

This is my first Bobbi Brown lipstick and I am really impressed. The color goes on really well and feels light and comfortable on the lips. I received a free Petal lip gloss sample with this and the two pair well together. I have also worn it under MAC Nymphette and that is a nice combination as well. I think this will be a great color to be worn alone or with a variety of neutral glosses. Would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the lipstick that Kate Middleton wore to her wedding. Pair it with a gloss for that effect. It's expensive but worth every penny. Very flattering to my light complexion. Smooth and creamy too. Yes this will be my go-to lipstick for years to come.

on 12/3/2009 7:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

On me, a bluish-cool PPP, this lipstick shows up as a gorgeous perfect pink, with neither a hint of purple nor a hint of peach - neutral pink, if you will. I can add cool or warm tones by switching up l/g on top. Alone, over lipbalm, this gives a creamy finish with just enough shine to not be matte. It has wonderful staying power, and holds up well with gloss on top. Of course, all lippies are very much YMMV, but I find this to be one of my go-to colors, and highly recommend.

on 11/8/2009 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I purchased this lip color about two years ago, becoming convinced by the salesgal that it did not look brown on my lips. Well, it did look brown and I forced mysefl to wear it for about a year and a half. Then I put it in a small makeup storage bag and moved on to other lip colors. A few weeks ago, I dragged it out and tried it on again. The texture was still creamy so it is a high quality product and has nice packaging. But, honestly, I wish some of these lip colors from this company made at least an attempt to complement, not clash with, pink-toned gals. I know, Bobbi is skin-tone challenged. I love her Pale Mauve Lip Color but it is now the only Bobbi Brown lip stick I own. I tossed out the Sandwash Pink lipstick and moved on to Chanel.

on 9/15/2009 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a beautiful color ! It makes your lips look sexy and with pink-beige gloss on top it is the perfect color for day or night

on 7/10/2009 9:20:00 AM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I love this lipstick. I took off one lippie because it's a bit too dry for my liking. I will either pair it with Smith's Rosebud Salve, Nars Orgasm lipgloss or BB Shimmer lip gloss in Spun Gold. It all depends on my mood and the look I'm going for. All produce beautiful colors. I'm a very fair skinned redhead with blue eyes, and this color gives me a polished, put together look. Will definitely repurchase!

on 5/14/2009 9:54:00 PM

I absolutely love this lipstick and color. It is a holy grail for me.
it's the only lipstick that i have ever loved the consistency and color both. it's my lips only better. i am fair, blonde, blue eyed with yellow undertones.
i highly recommend this!!!