Bobbi Brown Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Bobbi Brown Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22
Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22Bobbi Brown Sandwash PinkLip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

3.0

on 3/29/2016 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Looks a little nude on me, but has just enough sheen and a hint of pink to give my face some much needed colour. Love the super sleek and elegant packaging. Great application and goes on pretty easily without cracking or drying my lips. Stays on pretty decently (about 3/4 hours) until meals. The some what powdery scent on Bobbie Brown's lipsticks also makes this a huge win. 4/5

on 2/23/2013 8:53:00 AM

This is a dark pinky brown which I would wear for day time. I topped this with crystal lip gloss and it looks really modern and feminine. I didnt like the smell of this though....but it wears off eventually. I think BB recommended this for Kate Middleton`s wedding so its a good bet if your walking down the aisle in summer. The color photos well.

I love this lipstick. It is longlasting, it is a beautiful color, and it is just a true Bobbi Brown piece. My only complaint is that the color is a bit to creamy. I might try another color near to it, because I can look washed out if I only wear this on my lips. I always have to pair it with a lipgloss. Currently, I am pairing it with BB buff lipgloss, which is sticky, but a gorgeous mix of colors. I have been told several times how perfect my lips look with that combo.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

To give you an idea of how badly I disliked this color on my lips, I threw it away...I bought it in a duo at an EL outlet store...the color was so pale and blah, it did not show up much....and it was so drab that I would rather go bare lipped as it made me look corpse like...MAC NC 35, dark brown hair, light olive complexion. The other color, I threw away too...wish I could remember the name of it, it was slightly brighter but still too pale to show up, so not worth the effort.

Not a great color on me (brown hair/eyes NC 30), kind of a dirty pale pink. The texture felt dry & looked gummy on the inner ring of my lips. I also have Rose, but remember that one feeling creamier. Wouldn't repurchase.