Bobbi Brown Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Bobbi Brown Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22
Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22Bobbi Brown Sandwash PinkLip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

on 2/19/2017 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this! Moisturising but still matte enough it doesn't makes my lips look all shiny and cracked. Will be repurchasing, possibly in more than just this colour. Sand wash pink is a gorgeous muted pink with cool brown undertones, great for casual every day wear. I apply it onto my lips from the stick first, and then buff it into my lips with my fingertip to make them look larger.

on 2/10/2017 1:44:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I really love this colour it's a cool toned pink with brown shade that certainly isn't anything close to nude on me (I'm too fair). The finish isn't matte at first but I found that as it wears off it does turn rather matte. It lasts a bit longer on me than most lipsticks and I like how evenly it fades. It actually looks good a little bit faded and blurred which is very unusual for me to like in a lipstick. I didn't find this particularly drying nor did I find it moisturizing either. Overall this is a great lipstick that's very flattering and easy to wear. Would repurchase.

on 6/8/2012 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I solely bought this because Kate Middleton wore it on her wedding day. And it is BEAUTIFUL! I love it!!! Such a gorgeous, MLBB colour :)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This lipstick has become a staple for me. I would call it a deep dirty pink, maybe some skin tones can cal it YLBB but I'm so pale that it's definately a medium color for me. None the less its very natural looking, I apply it sparingly because its a thick creamy formula of lipstick so to much can look cakey and I always wear a clear gloss over it, the effect is stunning...a natural rosey toned pink that makes my lips look plump and lush. I have over 200 lipsticks and have worn list one nearly every day for over a week. Great lasting power too, the longest lasting lipstick I have ever come across! Total rave for this.