Bobbi Brown Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

Filtered by hair type : Other
Bobbi Brown Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22
Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22Bobbi Brown Sandwash PinkLip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

4.1

I got a mini of this (& mini of Neutral Rose) together for ~$20 not bad as the mini’s are 0.8oz which is 2/3 of a regular lipstick and who finishes lipsticks on MUA??! We all have 5 million but I think I will finish this for real. I love it. There is a lot of Bobbi MU on eBay for <$20 I can’t be sure it’s a fake even thou it claims real NIB etc they can say “anything” rite. I don’t want to go to the BB counter so I’m going with Ebay even if i have to blind buy. I am a Bobbi virgin this is my first Bobbi purchase besides Beach perfume/oil. The line appeals to me because it’s conservative and matronly (even moreso than Estée Lauder or Lancôme or elizabeth Arden). Their customer base must be the 29+ crowd. This lipstick was labeled “Kate Middleton fave” on the auction ad & I had read she wore it to her wedding so I couldn’t wait for it to get here! I love Kate’s style & would love to be buying more things in her makeup bag (but how do you know it’s really her fave & not just advertising on her other stuff?). I’m an MU sheep I admit it. I tried to get that [meghan] “Markle Sparkle” didn’t work out so good I’ll stick w Kate’s style. I love me some Royals even thou I’m american! The closest we got is the Kennedy’s & no female style icons from that family to follow, really. Kate does several things I read: she always likes to line her lower lash line (so I invested in a good quality kohl that won’t give me raccoon eyes from Tom Ford [in Onyx & I am going to buy espresso & metallic mink! I love that look. I’ve been doing it forever too]); she wears her hair below her ears no 1.5” barrel curling iron barrel curls above her ears nor her updo’s & hair stays flat til her ears then below tops of ears lots of volume; no wild highlight across the galaxy nor sharp contour; & nude lip (not like Kim K. W.’s version in MAC Myth neither but sandwash pink is an excellent example of Kate’s nude MLBB look. She always looks polished & posh. She has her fave pair of shoes (what else, nude heels). Markle is more sporty to me. Anyways enough about the Royals. I’m excited for the wedding tomorrow! First a Brit middle class becomes a duchess then an American of mixed heritage to marry into the royal family. Can’t say queen elizabeth isn’t progressive. Sandwash Pink on me is a cool leaning pink w a little brown, I own nothing exactly like this. I do own a ton of MAC Whirl/Velvet Teddy/kvd Lolita dupes but Sandwash Pink is harder to dupe than you might think upon first inspection. This is a color like every lady should own! And the first pic isn’t Sandwash Pink I don’t even know what it is, it’s a hawt mess. The packaging is simple, functional, & elegant. It werx. The scent is barely discernible no flavor it might be more pleasant if Bobbi added a rose or vanilla scent but not a deal breaker by any means. The price: ??? I know this is a luxury brand so I’m guessing Ebay is cheaper [a lot of times I’ve found discounted tom ford] ....& I paid $10 for a mini Bobbi Brown lipstick. I think that’s a great deal! I will repurchase when I run out or if I lost it. #winning —- grade: A++

on 4/1/2016 5:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a really good everyday lipstick and very office appropriate. Really pigmented and lasts a long time on my lips. I pair this with Bobbi's lip pencil in brownie pink.

I'd been looking for a color like this forever! A medium toned pink that isn't too brown, isn't too blue. Not too pale, not too bright. Not glittery, wears well. I have light skin, dark eyes and brown hair and this gives my whole face a great finish. Perfect every day color that doesn't disappear, wears fairly well. Would only complain that it's a little dry but I put a little bit of balm underneath so no problem.

on 1/29/2013 9:35:00 PM

I love this color, just a beautiful natural pink. It's too bad that Bobbi's lippies are so drying on me. I love her selection of colors, but it never fails that when I get one, I regret it. After just a few minutes on, my lips are practically peeling. Probably could add a balm underneath or a gloss on top, but I'm most happy with a product that does what I want it to without having to worry about additional things to do... it has to be wear and go or forget it.

on 7/12/2012 1:54:00 PM

This is my ultimate go-to everyday lipstick & it goes with absolutely everything. Light enough not to be overbearing but enough color to make your lips stand out nicely. I love this lipstick! I wear it with Spice lipliner by MAC & it always does the trick. I wear this lipstick 90% of the time & find it goes well if you're wearing heavier eye makeup or if you're using a light touch. Love it!

on 6/28/2012 11:58:00 AM

I'm also a beauty sheep and purchased this color when I read that this is a Kate Middleton color. I loved her wedding-day look so I picked this up. WOW does this brighten up my face. I love the color and I like the creamy texture of this lipstick. I take off 1 lippie because the lipstick is easily transferable after a light application and 2+hours on my lips. I feel as though the lipstick just sits right on my lips. So don't give out any kisses with this on unless you want it to show up ;)
Also - this is just a silly personal gripe but the lipstick packaging is so 80's - I'd like to see a much more chic tube like Mac or something more new-age.

I just love this colour! It gives some depth to the lip while also being a great pink nude. Perfect with the bobbi brown crystal gloss on top. It's creamy and would have to be my favorite bobbi lip colour. It just works with everything.

on 5/29/2011 5:53:00 PM

This is my first Bobbi Brown lipstick and I am really impressed. The color goes on really well and feels light and comfortable on the lips. I received a free Petal lip gloss sample with this and the two pair well together. I have also worn it under MAC Nymphette and that is a nice combination as well. I think this will be a great color to be worn alone or with a variety of neutral glosses. Would definitely repurchase.

on 12/3/2009 7:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

On me, a bluish-cool PPP, this lipstick shows up as a gorgeous perfect pink, with neither a hint of purple nor a hint of peach - neutral pink, if you will. I can add cool or warm tones by switching up l/g on top. Alone, over lipbalm, this gives a creamy finish with just enough shine to not be matte. It has wonderful staying power, and holds up well with gloss on top. Of course, all lippies are very much YMMV, but I find this to be one of my go-to colors, and highly recommend.

on 12/3/2009 7:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

such a disappointment. this color is very orangey... drying..so not my color.. just blah... overalll i was not happy. i wanted a pale pale muted pink color and this is not that.
i like pale mauve a lot, so i figured this says pink , maybe it would be something i like. boy was i wrong. this color is NOT pink, its more red orange. bobbi brown cosmetics are too expensive and they dont please much...