Bobbi Brown Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Bobbi Brown Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22
Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22Bobbi Brown Sandwash PinkLip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

4.4

on 7/10/2018 10:12:00 AM

Sandwash Pink is on the light end of everyday MLBB nude for me (AAB/NC25). Creamy, semi-matte, wears well, good coverage, non-drying. Packaging is the typical BB shape with squared cross section for the body, glossy black base and lid and gold central band. I like the feel of BB's packaging, but I hate having to read the label to determine which shade it is.

on 4/1/2016 5:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a really good everyday lipstick and very office appropriate. Really pigmented and lasts a long time on my lips. I pair this with Bobbi's lip pencil in brownie pink.

This lipstick is a pale blue based pink with a hint of brown. It's quite creamy but somehow it emphasizes the lines on my lips and dryness of my lower lip. The colour looks like my lip but slightly more pink and there seems to be a layer of bluish pink that appears when the light catches it. On my NC25-30 skin tone this looks almost pinky nude. Great with dark eye makeup. I use this with a moisturizing lip balm and my tanya burr champagne toast lipgloss :) it's the perfect combo for that everyday look. My only complaint it the smell. The scent reminds me of those old fashion lipsticks from the 80s-90s - yucky!

on 5/21/2014 12:00:00 PM

A pinkier shade than I usually do but I'm so glad I took the chance on this - it really brightens my face (I'm fairly pale but olive-y) and the formula is AMAZING. It somehow manages to be long-lasting but not drying. Give the chemists an award for this one!

A beautiful rosy beige shade on my NC 25 skintone. It enhances and polishes without being too loud and more than my MLBB shade since its not a nude that washes you out but a medium toned rose-pink beigy.Am glad with my purchase despite the ratings and love BB original lip colour line more with its vintage packaging like chanel rouge coco line.

on 2/1/2013 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

my only lipstick repurchase EVER. i have every shade in every brand of lipstick and this is my every day go-to. wouldn't wear for a special occasion or anything even w/ a dark eye i like a more NUDE nude but this is a great medium pinky beigey nude. wear it under my "pink beige" bb lip gloss and my lips are lush and perfectly colored for day time wear. i am a warm beige 3.5 and nw 25 for reference. stays on all day.

on 9/26/2012 4:21:00 PM

I am officially hooked on the Sappho Cosmetic line. Their foundations are stunningly beautiful and natural and their cheek and eye colours amazing! This line is proof that you don't need to cover your face in nasty silicones and chemicals to achieve that perfect look. Highly recommended.

on 6/8/2012 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I solely bought this because Kate Middleton wore it on her wedding day. And it is BEAUTIFUL! I love it!!! Such a gorgeous, MLBB colour :)

it is so pretty when you pair it with viva glam vi (mac lipglass). i love10000000x it

on 11/8/2009 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I purchased this lip color about two years ago, becoming convinced by the salesgal that it did not look brown on my lips. Well, it did look brown and I forced mysefl to wear it for about a year and a half. Then I put it in a small makeup storage bag and moved on to other lip colors. A few weeks ago, I dragged it out and tried it on again. The texture was still creamy so it is a high quality product and has nice packaging. But, honestly, I wish some of these lip colors from this company made at least an attempt to complement, not clash with, pink-toned gals. I know, Bobbi is skin-tone challenged. I love her Pale Mauve Lip Color but it is now the only Bobbi Brown lip stick I own. I tossed out the Sandwash Pink lipstick and moved on to Chanel.