Bobbi Brown Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Bobbi Brown Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22
Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22Bobbi Brown Sandwash PinkLip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

4.6

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Sometimes I don't know why I write these reviews because I wonder who reads them...Anyway, just to let you know I am a NC25 Yellow toned Asian girl, and I've always been very jealous of girls like Kim K or Paris Hilton who could pull off super pale lipsticks like Angel from MAC. I've accepted that that look will never look right with my hair color, skintone and features combined.

I got a full face makeover after I joined VIB ..complained that I look ugly in nude lips and she agreed :) and the lovely makeup artist used this color on me...and wow...this made my small lips look way bigger and sexier...like I dont have lipstick on at all but just a big transformation!! This color is quite mauve-y, and pink...brown...but it looks phenomenal and this is now my version of a nude lip. She added lip glace in blush from Laura Mercier and the two combined made me look hot!!!

I just love this colour! It gives some depth to the lip while also being a great pink nude. Perfect with the bobbi brown crystal gloss on top. It's creamy and would have to be my favorite bobbi lip colour. It just works with everything.

on 12/3/2009 7:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

On me, a bluish-cool PPP, this lipstick shows up as a gorgeous perfect pink, with neither a hint of purple nor a hint of peach - neutral pink, if you will. I can add cool or warm tones by switching up l/g on top. Alone, over lipbalm, this gives a creamy finish with just enough shine to not be matte. It has wonderful staying power, and holds up well with gloss on top. Of course, all lippies are very much YMMV, but I find this to be one of my go-to colors, and highly recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

With my Bobbi Brown mascara I was lucky enough to get a miniature lipstick for free as a sample and I'm totally in love with this. The texture is very creamy, it's amazingly pigmented and the "Sandwashed Pink" tone in which I received it, is just my color! It's a lovely everyday shade which accentuates my natural lip color in an awesome way. It certainly is a nude shade, even though it didn't look like it when I first got it. But for me, being a Snow-white/Wintertype, this is just perfect.

The only downside this might have: it is not a lipstick which provides a lot of moisture. So if you're used to gloss or lip care products, the texture of this lippie might be irritating at first. However, imho this is made up by the fact that it lasts ages. Once applied in the morning, it will survive the first couple cups of coffee as well as breakfast without problems. I only had to fix my lip make-up once after lunch.

For me, this is definitely a must-have! And I will totally buy again, once my sample is done. Thanks to the Bobbi Brown marketing people for getting me hooked on this :D

on 1/19/2006 5:25:00 PM

This is my every day l/s. I am a PPP with brown hair and eyes and this shows up on me as a nice medium pink. I pair it with a rose lip liner. It is a bit on the expensive side, however, this is one product I'll splurge on because it's the perfect every day color for me (not too light, not too dark). I find the texture to be creamy.