Bobbi Brown Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Bobbi Brown Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22
Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22Bobbi Brown Sandwash PinkLip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

on 2/19/2017 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this! Moisturising but still matte enough it doesn't makes my lips look all shiny and cracked. Will be repurchasing, possibly in more than just this colour. Sand wash pink is a gorgeous muted pink with cool brown undertones, great for casual every day wear. I apply it onto my lips from the stick first, and then buff it into my lips with my fingertip to make them look larger.

on 4/1/2016 5:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a really good everyday lipstick and very office appropriate. Really pigmented and lasts a long time on my lips. I pair this with Bobbi's lip pencil in brownie pink.

on 10/10/2012 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This medium pink shade is very flattering with my brunette hair colour and fair skin tone. I love the texture of this lipstick, which is creamy and yet stays on during the day. I normally reapply once at midday and it stays on until the evening. My lips feel as if they are in much better condition when I wear this lipstick. I've tried many other high end brands of lipstick (MAC, Dior, Estee Lauder, Elizabeth Arden) and this lipstick has impressed me the most. I would highly recommend this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the lipstick that Kate Middleton wore to her wedding. Pair it with a gloss for that effect. It's expensive but worth every penny. Very flattering to my light complexion. Smooth and creamy too. Yes this will be my go-to lipstick for years to come.

on 12/3/2009 7:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

such a disappointment. this color is very orangey... drying..so not my color.. just blah... overalll i was not happy. i wanted a pale pale muted pink color and this is not that.
i like pale mauve a lot, so i figured this says pink , maybe it would be something i like. boy was i wrong. this color is NOT pink, its more red orange. bobbi brown cosmetics are too expensive and they dont please much...

on 1/3/2008 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This lipstick looks less pink in the tube than Sandwash Tulle but when applied its MORE pink! Again i blot this down to make it less bright. I use a brown gloss to tone it down too. Not sure if I will repurchase. Too pink for my olive skintone.

on 10/10/2007 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love the color of this lipstick! It's a great beige-pink with no shimmer, and it suits my skin tone perfectly. (I'm fair with blue eyes and dark hair.) It's a nice neutral to wear to work or just whenever I don't feel like wearing too much color or shine. I like the texture-it's matte, but not drying, and the color lasts a long time.

I bought it as part of the 2007 BCA lip set, but I would definitely buy this lipstick again.

on 7/16/2004 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Dirty Pink! I think they picked sandwash because they didn't want to say dirty pink! It's a pretty nice lipstick.

on 3/2/2003 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

A very beautiul, "dirty pink"! Flattering and neutral, great for everyday.

on 1/28/2003 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the classic BB soft,neutral pink that even I with my relatively deep coloring can wear. Goes on and stays on well.