Bobbi Brown Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Bobbi Brown Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22
Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22Bobbi Brown Sandwash PinkLip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

on 7/10/2018 10:12:00 AM

Sandwash Pink is on the light end of everyday MLBB nude for me (AAB/NC25). Creamy, semi-matte, wears well, good coverage, non-drying. Packaging is the typical BB shape with squared cross section for the body, glossy black base and lid and gold central band. I like the feel of BB's packaging, but I hate having to read the label to determine which shade it is.

This color is a dusty pink and looks nice for a natural lip. I was surprised at how quickly it faded though. The formula is really creamy and unfortunately those types of products don't last long on me. I needed to reapply more than I would like. So thumbs up for the color but thumbs down for the longevity

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I was gifted a mini size of this with my purchase (thanks, Bobbi Brown!) I loved the packaging. The texture is really good; smooth enough that it's easy to apply and not drying, not too soft that it goes all over the place. How the color looks, like most lipsticks, depends on the person. I looked online and on some women this looks soooo different than how it looks on me. I have very fair skin and my natural lip color is light pink. On me this lipsticks's color looks somewhere between dark pink and brown. Almost like roof tile. I didn't like that color much but I'm happy to have a different color on the shelf.

Then I checked the price out of curiosity and this is why I have to give 4 stars instead of 5. It's expensive everywhere but in my country."Rouge Dior is the same price when it's on discount" level expensive. I might still get one if I find a color I love a lot and can find it on discount but this shade was not that.

P.S. The current main picture on this page for this product, that light pink in the lipstick tube is NOT Sandwash Pink. Search it on Google Images to see the exact color.

on 2/10/2017 1:44:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I really love this colour it's a cool toned pink with brown shade that certainly isn't anything close to nude on me (I'm too fair). The finish isn't matte at first but I found that as it wears off it does turn rather matte. It lasts a bit longer on me than most lipsticks and I like how evenly it fades. It actually looks good a little bit faded and blurred which is very unusual for me to like in a lipstick. I didn't find this particularly drying nor did I find it moisturizing either. Overall this is a great lipstick that's very flattering and easy to wear. Would repurchase.

on 3/29/2016 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Looks a little nude on me, but has just enough sheen and a hint of pink to give my face some much needed colour. Love the super sleek and elegant packaging. Great application and goes on pretty easily without cracking or drying my lips. Stays on pretty decently (about 3/4 hours) until meals. The some what powdery scent on Bobbie Brown's lipsticks also makes this a huge win. 4/5

on 5/15/2015 8:53:00 AM

This is my MLBB, and the lipstick I wear the absolute most often. For a non-drying and relatively matte lipstick, this has decent wear time. I don't love the grandmalipstick scent, but it doesn't put me off the product.

It's a bit expensive, but I feel it's worth it for the quality of the product, the wear, texture and colour. It lasts long enough, and is pigmented enough to only require one pass over each lip for adequate colour. I will repurchase when this tube is done.

This lipstick is a pale blue based pink with a hint of brown. It's quite creamy but somehow it emphasizes the lines on my lips and dryness of my lower lip. The colour looks like my lip but slightly more pink and there seems to be a layer of bluish pink that appears when the light catches it. On my NC25-30 skin tone this looks almost pinky nude. Great with dark eye makeup. I use this with a moisturizing lip balm and my tanya burr champagne toast lipgloss :) it's the perfect combo for that everyday look. My only complaint it the smell. The scent reminds me of those old fashion lipsticks from the 80s-90s - yucky!

on 4/29/2013 7:22:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have always been a fan of nude-rose shades of lipsticks so ever since I grabbed hold of one a few years back, I have never regretted buying and using this product time and time again. It's a shade you can wear in just about any occasion - from work to parties. It's not a loud scandalous color nor does it leave me looking sickly pale. It lives up to the rest of Bobbi Brown's strengths - it beautifies by subtly enhancing a lady's face. The only downside to the product is that after around 5 to 6 months of use, the remaining product kind of has this funky scent to it so I guess you best not let it stay unused. Other than that, I still LOVE this lipstick and will continue buying it!

on 2/23/2013 8:53:00 AM

This is a dark pinky brown which I would wear for day time. I topped this with crystal lip gloss and it looks really modern and feminine. I didnt like the smell of this though....but it wears off eventually. I think BB recommended this for Kate Middleton`s wedding so its a good bet if your walking down the aisle in summer. The color photos well.

on 2/1/2013 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

my only lipstick repurchase EVER. i have every shade in every brand of lipstick and this is my every day go-to. wouldn't wear for a special occasion or anything even w/ a dark eye i like a more NUDE nude but this is a great medium pinky beigey nude. wear it under my "pink beige" bb lip gloss and my lips are lush and perfectly colored for day time wear. i am a warm beige 3.5 and nw 25 for reference. stays on all day.