Bobbi Brown Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

Filtered by age: 30-35
Bobbi Brown Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22
Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22Bobbi Brown Sandwash PinkLip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

4.1

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I was gifted a mini size of this with my purchase (thanks, Bobbi Brown!) I loved the packaging. The texture is really good; smooth enough that it's easy to apply and not drying, not too soft that it goes all over the place. How the color looks, like most lipsticks, depends on the person. I looked online and on some women this looks soooo different than how it looks on me. I have very fair skin and my natural lip color is light pink. On me this lipsticks's color looks somewhere between dark pink and brown. Almost like roof tile. I didn't like that color much but I'm happy to have a different color on the shelf.

Then I checked the price out of curiosity and this is why I have to give 4 stars instead of 5. It's expensive everywhere but in my country."Rouge Dior is the same price when it's on discount" level expensive. I might still get one if I find a color I love a lot and can find it on discount but this shade was not that.

P.S. The current main picture on this page for this product, that light pink in the lipstick tube is NOT Sandwash Pink. Search it on Google Images to see the exact color.

on 2/10/2017 1:44:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I really love this colour it's a cool toned pink with brown shade that certainly isn't anything close to nude on me (I'm too fair). The finish isn't matte at first but I found that as it wears off it does turn rather matte. It lasts a bit longer on me than most lipsticks and I like how evenly it fades. It actually looks good a little bit faded and blurred which is very unusual for me to like in a lipstick. I didn't find this particularly drying nor did I find it moisturizing either. Overall this is a great lipstick that's very flattering and easy to wear. Would repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

If you are fair and have a hard time finding a nude lipstick that doesn't make you look like a corpse, give this lipstick a try. I am NW10-15ish, and I have a hard time finding nude colors that don't turn orangey or make me look dead. Sandwash Pink is a light pinky nude that isn't too pale, isn't too brown, and isn't too cool. Others have said it is blue based, and I suppose it leans toward the cool side, but it is still pretty neutral in my opinion. It has no shimmer, is densely pigmented, and the finish is sort of matte (and a tad drying). If you have dry lips, exfoliate first and put balm on underneath. It also looks fabulous topped with Bobbi Brown lipgloss in Rosy.

on 5/15/2015 8:53:00 AM

This is my MLBB, and the lipstick I wear the absolute most often. For a non-drying and relatively matte lipstick, this has decent wear time. I don't love the grandmalipstick scent, but it doesn't put me off the product.

It's a bit expensive, but I feel it's worth it for the quality of the product, the wear, texture and colour. It lasts long enough, and is pigmented enough to only require one pass over each lip for adequate colour. I will repurchase when this tube is done.

This lipstick is a pale blue based pink with a hint of brown. It's quite creamy but somehow it emphasizes the lines on my lips and dryness of my lower lip. The colour looks like my lip but slightly more pink and there seems to be a layer of bluish pink that appears when the light catches it. On my NC25-30 skin tone this looks almost pinky nude. Great with dark eye makeup. I use this with a moisturizing lip balm and my tanya burr champagne toast lipgloss :) it's the perfect combo for that everyday look. My only complaint it the smell. The scent reminds me of those old fashion lipsticks from the 80s-90s - yucky!

on 5/21/2014 12:00:00 PM

A pinkier shade than I usually do but I'm so glad I took the chance on this - it really brightens my face (I'm fairly pale but olive-y) and the formula is AMAZING. It somehow manages to be long-lasting but not drying. Give the chemists an award for this one!

on 2/1/2013 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

my only lipstick repurchase EVER. i have every shade in every brand of lipstick and this is my every day go-to. wouldn't wear for a special occasion or anything even w/ a dark eye i like a more NUDE nude but this is a great medium pinky beigey nude. wear it under my "pink beige" bb lip gloss and my lips are lush and perfectly colored for day time wear. i am a warm beige 3.5 and nw 25 for reference. stays on all day.

on 7/22/2011 8:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I find Bobbi Brown products, with the exception of their pot rouges, to be completely underwhelming. I understand that their mission is simple, natural beauty, but honestly it just seems that their products are way over priced for colors that are nothing special, formulas that are just okay and packaging that is awful. I bought two BB lipsticks on a SA's recommendation and fond the application very dry and chalky. Sandwash Pink is a decent enough neutral color for me, but I've found prettier colors much cheaper. Also, I am not hard at all on my makeup and the caps to both lipsticks split down the middle in a little over a week of use. At the price they charge for these things, the packaging should be iron-clad.

on 5/29/2011 5:53:00 PM

This is my first Bobbi Brown lipstick and I am really impressed. The color goes on really well and feels light and comfortable on the lips. I received a free Petal lip gloss sample with this and the two pair well together. I have also worn it under MAC Nymphette and that is a nice combination as well. I think this will be a great color to be worn alone or with a variety of neutral glosses. Would definitely repurchase.

on 12/3/2009 7:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

such a disappointment. this color is very orangey... drying..so not my color.. just blah... overalll i was not happy. i wanted a pale pale muted pink color and this is not that.
i like pale mauve a lot, so i figured this says pink , maybe it would be something i like. boy was i wrong. this color is NOT pink, its more red orange. bobbi brown cosmetics are too expensive and they dont please much...