MAC Cosmetics Kohl Power - Mystery

1.0

on 2/26/2014 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Kinda regret getting this.

1. Don't come out as the colour you swatch on the back of your hand. I think this is mainly because on your hand, you go over it a lot harder than you would on your lash line. Doesn't look like blackened teal as an eyeliner at all.

2. SMUDGES LIKE MAD!!!! Smudge after an hour after. By 3 hours, there was nothing left! I asked for a liner to use on my bottom lash liner, so I could smudge it out a bit. This does nothing like that!

3. Dry. Like horribly dry. So hard to even get a line to show up under your lash line. My eyes start watering up by the time I'm finished. And what's all that white stuff around the lead of the pencil?

Don't even remember why I bought this. What's worst... I have two, the other being Raven. I might just see if MAC will take them back as part of B2M.

on 11/14/2012 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This kohl pencil is currently being re-promoted with the Holiday Glamour Daze collection. It's supposed to be a blackish teal but I get almost no color payoff... I did a quick swatch on the back of my hand and it was so dry and faint. I couldn't even imagine trying to get a visible line on my eyelid... I'd end up tugging so much. I literally never return things but I had to send this back because it would be the biggest waste of money. This was well reviewed in old reviews on this site so maybe the formula is different? I just can't even begin to understand how anyone could use this.