Hard Candy SoCal Bronzer

Hard Candy SoCal Bronzer

4.3

on 2/7/2010 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this bronzer at 5 Below and it was only $1!
But, it is really sparkly and orange ):
I had put this on the day after I got it and it went all over my shirt and on my iPod Ear Buds. It did not have good staying power.
But, oh well. It was only $1!!!

on 5/13/2009 11:11:00 AM

This is one of the most natural looking, finely milled bronzers I've ever used. Little to no shimmer - just enough to keep you from appearing both tanned AND dead - and goes on like a dream for me. I've yet to find a brush that can't handle it.

It's scented - slightly - a faint, coconutty smell to my nose. I think this product was intended for a body bronzer - hence the scent - but it works great for my face.

This is a huge pan of bronzer! Looks like it will last me forever. I would have preferred the packaging actually lock, hinge, or something, rather than a magnet or whatever this one has in it - and the compact is shiny paper with a map of CA on it - cute, but will it last? But the bronzer is so nice I don't care.

Rapidly becoming a HG for me. I've been using it daily, which is pretty rare for me. Great swap, indeed.

on 9/9/2008 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This bronzer is great! You only need a little bit and it looks like you just got done tanning. You get a ton for the price. Hard Candy was having a sale when I purchased this so I got it for half the price! WELL worth it. I don't think I'm going to run out of this for a long time but if I do I'll repurchase.

I love this stuff. It is a great multi-tasker. It's so nice as a bronzer... what it was made for. It makes a really nice light blush in the summer.. normally I'd wear it as a blush in the summer with nothing else but some mascara and gloss. But I use it alot in the winter too when my school, work, theatre, and boyfriend stuff keeps me so busy I barely get any sleep. I get dark circles alot and I take a dab on my concealer brush with my concealer and the soft shimmers erases the tired look and makes my eyes and face brighten up.