Hard Candy SoCal Bronzer

Hard Candy SoCal Bronzer

3.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is a lovely bronzer. This comes in a huge cardboard piece with a mirror on the top flap. I could do without the mirror, but otherwise the packaging is fun and cute. The bronzer has a nice faint coconut scent. The bronze color is workable for most skin tones, but people who are very fair might be careful by using a skunk brush.

I've been trying a lot of bronzers lately, and this is my fave so far.

EDIT: It ends up a bit shimmery. More shimmery than I want with bronzers. This is nice if you're going to a party or just being "summery and fun". However, for me, this one is not for daily use, or to wear to work.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I do not usually use this as a bronzer, but as a highlighter!! ;)
It does have some shimmer, so if used during the day it should be applied with a light touch.
At night, I apply it on the E3 pattern (swipe a powder brush from your temples into your cheek and then out again downwards the side of your face) and it makes my face look like I have the perfect glow... it makes light reflect beautifully in the places where it should. It looks GORGEOUS in pictures!!!
It is a huge compact which should last you a long long time... however, my powder broke inside my makeup bag (and its not like I tossed it around or anything) but I solved the problem with a little bit of alcohol... you just put a few drops on the powder spread the paste around, let it dry for a few hours and voila! as good as new :)
Anyways, I got mine from Sephora and I see the Hard Candy brand is not being offered there anymore sooo... if I ever need it again I guess I'll have to get it from hardcandy.com