Hard Candy SoCal Bronzer

Hard Candy SoCal Bronzer

4.2

on 11/26/2009 10:32:00 AM

I love this bronzer! I have fair skin but with a slightly yellow undertone and this doesn't make me look so obviously faked out (which is hard for a Canadian girl...where would the sun come from?). I have lightened it up now that the weather is colder but I still get comments on how nice and freshly tanned I look. I would definitely buy this product again but will have to search for it now that Sephora doesn't have it anymore.

on 5/13/2009 11:11:00 AM

This is one of the most natural looking, finely milled bronzers I've ever used. Little to no shimmer - just enough to keep you from appearing both tanned AND dead - and goes on like a dream for me. I've yet to find a brush that can't handle it.

It's scented - slightly - a faint, coconutty smell to my nose. I think this product was intended for a body bronzer - hence the scent - but it works great for my face.

This is a huge pan of bronzer! Looks like it will last me forever. I would have preferred the packaging actually lock, hinge, or something, rather than a magnet or whatever this one has in it - and the compact is shiny paper with a map of CA on it - cute, but will it last? But the bronzer is so nice I don't care.

Rapidly becoming a HG for me. I've been using it daily, which is pretty rare for me. Great swap, indeed.

Ahh! Im obsessed with this bronzer! It is only 18 bucks and it is the perfect shade and shimmer! its mirror and packaging is perfect and its the perfect bronzer! Unfortunately, sephora does not have hard candy anymore and I was bribed into giving this my sister :(

on 12/31/2008 1:56:00 AM

I lucked out and got this during Hard Candy's 75% off sale. I'm a bit of a bronzer addict and thought I'd give this a try. I read on here that some thought it was a little to glittery, leaving me a bit apprenhensive. When I received the product and tried it I was pleasently surprised by the large compact and amount of product, the nice faint coconut smell, and the product itself. The color is very believable and can be easily layered for a "deeper tan". As for the shimmer factor, it was over exaggerrated To me, there just the right amount to give a nice glow. Also, the powder is infused with vitamins. I would gladly repurchase this at full price.

on 12/13/2008 9:47:00 PM

I'm a fan of this bronzer. It looks quite natural on me (and I'm fair skinned). The best part about it is probably its size. I like that it's so big because I'm able to evenly distribute the bronzer on a brush with one quick sweep/dab into the product. It even smells nice.

on 10/9/2008 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this! It is amazing the best bronzer i have ever used. Everyone always comments how tanned i look with it aswell it is in a pretty square box ( Reminds me of a cd case lol ) It sparkles in the sun aswell and makes my skin look a lot more healthier I have a good adavantage of being one of very few people who have this product as we dont have a hard candy store :( If we did i would buy everything there products are a good price and really good i would reccommend! x

on 9/9/2008 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This bronzer is great! You only need a little bit and it looks like you just got done tanning. You get a ton for the price. Hard Candy was having a sale when I purchased this so I got it for half the price! WELL worth it. I don't think I'm going to run out of this for a long time but if I do I'll repurchase.

on 5/10/2008 2:18:00 AM

This bronzer is lovely! It has just a tiny amount of shimmer (if used sparingly you can get away with using it on the day) and the color is perfect! Not too orange, not too dark... I am light skinned and this looks gorgeous on me :)
It's a HUGE bronzer so it will last ages.. I've tried it on my legs but its not very noticeable. Its ok though because I LOVE this on my face! The first day I wore it I picked up my bf at school and he asked me if I had been walking in the sun because I looked kind of tanned! So if you use just a little bit it looks quite natural... make sure you use a great powder brush and swipe over the areas where the sun would naturally hit (cheeks, forehead, nose, chin).
Gorgeous powder!

on 3/18/2008 12:21:00 AM

I love this bronzer! i saw this first at sephora and was attracted by the packaging, its so huge and yet so cute for girls who love cali... and once i tried it on.... its looked and felt great too... just the right shimmer and bronze... this works wonderfully for girls who already have a natural tan al year round.. im just in luv with is product.. i tried NARS laguna and it didnt work for me cuz the shade was way too light... this product is so versatile if ur looking for bronzer u must try this!

I love this stuff. It is a great multi-tasker. It's so nice as a bronzer... what it was made for. It makes a really nice light blush in the summer.. normally I'd wear it as a blush in the summer with nothing else but some mascara and gloss. But I use it alot in the winter too when my school, work, theatre, and boyfriend stuff keeps me so busy I barely get any sleep. I get dark circles alot and I take a dab on my concealer brush with my concealer and the soft shimmers erases the tired look and makes my eyes and face brighten up.