BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow in Birthday Suit

BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow in Birthday Suit
Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow Birthday SuitBenefit Creasless Cream ShadowsCreaseless Cream Shadow in Birthday SuitCreaseless Cream Shadow in Birthday Suit

4.4

on 9/23/2017 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Eye makeup baffles me, but even I can handle applying this. It is a sheer shimmery wash of neutral color that can be swept all over the brow and lid. It does stay on through most of the day and doesn't irritate my finicky eyes. Admittedly, the price point and packaging could be better. (I haven't tried any dupes, so I am not sure how they stack up.) I have the version with the clear, scalloped lid and the size of it makes it a bit awkward to open and close. Also, the container is heavy enough to put me off carrying it around in my purse.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I found it on sale at Sephora at about half the price, so I gave it a shot. I have the updated packaging which is gorgeous and very feminine with a slightly vintage vibe. I find the color itself too gold (on my skin tine, at least) and very glittery. I was expecting much more from this. It doesn't crease or fade over the day. I think they're overpriced, you can buy the Maybelline Color Tattoo for half the price (in my opinion, the Maybelline one is better)

on 6/8/2016 12:08:00 AM

This eyeshadow is fantastic! It's a very nice goldish-neutral colour that's perfect for everyday. It does have some shimmer in it, but it's not very much at all (it's certainly not glittery). It's super creamy and it takes like 5 seconds to apply, I just use my finger and wear it as one wash of colour for everyday. My favourite thing about it is that it really doesn't need a primer! It wears beautifully with no creasing and in my honest opinion it actually looks better without a primer. Without a primer it has this sheen to it that doesn't come through with a primer. I'm working on my second one and I'm absolutely going to be picking another one up when I finish it off!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this eyeshadow for everyday -- very natural, doesn't crease even after wearing for 10+ hours. This is the perfect neutral shimmery cream shadow. My only complaint is that the shadow tends to dry up in the pot after a few months, but it's still usable. I'll repurchase this as long as they make it!

This is a lovely neutral shimmery shadow which I love to wear on it's own with winger liner.

I have oily lids and most shadows normally don't even last two hours on me. With this I can go 7 hours before it starts to fade, and even then it doesn't actually crease, just slowly fades away without looking a mess.

I apply with a fluffy brush for a wash of colour and sometimes set with a similar shade of dry shadow. I do also find the pot does dry up over time no matter how tight you close it, but that's the only negative I can think of.

on 8/27/2015 6:31:00 PM

I love this eye shadow!
When worn alone, it is just enough to make you feel like you have something on your lids. It also makes a great base for powder shadows. It has a slight shimmer, but it is not glittery or shiny.

It goes on smooth and creamy and, for me, it stays in place all day.

Although the packaging is perhaps a little bulky, I like the fact that it is a wider pot. If using your fingers to apply you don't have to dig around to get the product out. I've had mine for about 2 years and even though I'm nearly finished, it hasn't dried out and is still silky smooth.

on 2/22/2014 7:36:00 PM

I bought this cream shadow for it's subtle, versatile colour and creamy texture. When I purchased it, I was under the impression that I would be able to wear it alone but that is not the case at all for me. On my semi-oily eyelids it is not at all creaseless, and I experience glitter fallout in addition to very significant creasing and fading after only a few hours. This discouraged me from wearing it for a while. Over a primer I experience much better wear and reduced glitter fallout. It's nice alone, but my favorite way to wear it is paired with my Stila In The Know palette, wearing one of the shadows from the palette blended in the crease. I have had it for just under a year and it hasn't dried out at all, it's still very creamy and easy to work with. I have this in the newer packaging, which is adorable.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've always been fairly wary of Benefit, because the packaging and image is so utterly attractive, I've always had it at the back of my mind that they might be cutting corners with the actual products and focusing too much on the cutesy graphics. Not so! This has won me over as a complete Benefit convert.

The colour of this is a shimmery sand shade, which is flattering, and super-easy to apply with fingers and pretty much impossible to mess up. Best of all though, it actually does not crease. This is the first ever cream eye shadow I've found that actually does what it says. Brilliant. It works, it's a pleasure to use, it lasts, the packaging is divine. It's a bit pricey for an eye colour, but I have no problem shelling out for something which is bang-on. Love it.

I buy this over and over. It's my desert island go-to. I can't live without Birthday Suit and get lots of compliments on it. It's a perfect notch up off of a neutral. Foxy as all get-out and lasts and lasts.

My only gripe is that it dries out a little if you aren't religious about closing the lid super tightly, and even then you can't really even get to the bottom of the pot w/o the consistency eventually thickening up on you. I don't care. I heart my Birthday Suit. I hear they've changed the packaging to address the problem -- fingers crossed it solves the issue once and for all.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Nice base.. Came with my worlds famous neutrals palette