L'Oreal Telescopic Waterproof

L'Oreal Telescopic Waterproof

3.6

on 11/7/2016 7:11:00 PM

I have purchased this mascara over and over again as it holds a curl all day! My only gripe is that if you apply more than two layers your lashes do go hard and look crunchy. Also, be prepared for some serious scrubbing as this stuff doesn't budge! Perfect for the summer time. A little exy in Australia at nearly $30 a pop but I will buy again.

This was my HG waterproof mascara! I never got those annoying flakes or raccoon eyes & it truly is waterproof! I'm mad that it's been discontinued! There's nothing like it. No other mascara has lasted on me like this has! I have really oily eyelids & I find that this lasts on me for a very long time. After 8hrs or so I do find minimal smudging but that's something I can tolerate. If by some miracle someone knows of a mascara that is close to this PM me please!

To Read all 53 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/19/2016 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is/was my HG mascara. I have weak super straight stubborn lashes. This mascara gives me great length holds a curl like nobody's business, gives me some volume when I wiggle the wand side to side and the smaller wand really grabs all the lashes, and it doesn't irritate my eyes. D@mn loreal for discontinuing it. I can't find another mascara that works for me like this one. If anyone has any dupes please PM me!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This mascara is pretty incredible. I was using the L'oreal Volume Million Waterproof Lashes Mascara and found that although it was pretty waterproof, it did nothing for keeping my lashes voluminous. The telescopic waterproof mascara does too - and Its the only masacara tha manages to keep my lashes curled a whole day. The brush is super great as well, i know a lot of people have problems with rubber bristle wands but you can apply 10000 coats and it wont clump at all. Perfect for daytime and nighttime - but be warned, this product is almost impossible to take off. This would be good for people who cbf to take their mascara off, but it wont give you crusty eyes in the morning. The wand is equally good for bottom lashes too.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have many regular higher priced mascaras. With a death in the family I needed a waterproof mascara quick so ran to the drugstore. Not only was I pleased with Telescopic but find myself using it on a daily basis replacing the more expensive ones I have. Now I just hope it stays around for a long time!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like the brush on this but this tends to flake by the end of the day. Also it is hard to get off even with wp mu remover. It tends to chip off instead of dissolving so after showering I will still see some chips on my lashes. So why does it tend to flake, L'Oreal if it is so hard to remove??? Love the price though. Maybelline Lash Stiletto WP lasts better but the brush doesn't work as well.

Love love love this mascara! If it's a hot day or I'm doing something involving water I always wear this mascara and it stays on perfectly, even for a few days it leaves a nice tint on my lashes which I love. It's for a good price and so great my lashes go so black and long, way better then any mascara I own! Can get annoying when it comes off and leaves little black spots everywhere but I will definitely keep buying this mascara!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hate this. I was so excited to try it because I heard so much good things about it, but when I put it on it was the dryest, clumpiest, flakiest mascara I have ever used. It clumped my lashes together and left little 'mascara balls' all through my lashes. It was also extremely hard to get off and made some of my lashes fall out.

I love this mascara ONLY for my bottom lashes, its the only mascara that doesnt smear on me. This is my HOLY GRAIL bottom mascara and I'm on my second tube right now. I will continuing purchasing this mascara until I find another mascara that doesnt smear on me. It's also easy to remove hence the whole waterpoof. This mascara is more on the pricey side for a drugstore macara, about $10-$12 depending on where you go. I like getting mines at ulta or target.

on 6/14/2014 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Ever since i've use this mascara, its the only mascara i've been using. For my dull, straight, asian lashes this mascara works justice! It's hold curls perfectly & makes lashes look longer! This mascara even looks amazing by itself as well! The packeting is so simple & nice, cant go wrong with it! The price of the mascara is a little bit pricey for drugstore about 7-8 dollar & some change, but id say this its worth it!