Flirt I'm Whipped Eyeshadow Mousse in 24 KT

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

on 4/24/2009 6:40:00 PM

Just picked this e/s up today at kohls..and let me tell you, I am VERY impressed. The texture is very creamy and not too shimmery..the color is gorgeous and i want to go back and get all the colors. I recommend giving Flirt a try if you haven't already.

on 1/1/2009 12:27:00 PM

I love this, use it allover, alone or I mix it up.. Not streaky, no smudges this stuff dries on contact.. Can't wait to try other colors. Price was 12.50 at my local Kohl's..
Love this...

The I'm Whipped line of cream eyeshadows from Flirt! are really nice - not as greasy as many in the drugstore, and dry to a nice, shimmery, sheer finish that can be easily built without creasing. The 24 KT shade is a bit deceiving in it's name since this is definitely a taupey grey shade with a silver shimmer - no gold to be found. This shade looks very similar to a discontinued Tigi (powder) shadow that is a staple of mine called taupe. This shade looks great with blue eyes, and the texture of the shadow makes it easily beautiful on - you can just dunk your finger in it and smudge it around the eyelid area and it looks pretty even if it's sloppy! For reference, I am NW15/Alima N0-N1 with pink undertones/blonde/blue.