Flirt I'm Whipped Eyeshadow Mousse in 24 KT

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

on 4/24/2009 6:40:00 PM

Just picked this e/s up today at kohls..and let me tell you, I am VERY impressed. The texture is very creamy and not too shimmery..the color is gorgeous and i want to go back and get all the colors. I recommend giving Flirt a try if you haven't already.

on 1/1/2009 12:27:00 PM

I love this, use it allover, alone or I mix it up.. Not streaky, no smudges this stuff dries on contact.. Can't wait to try other colors. Price was 12.50 at my local Kohl's..
Love this...

on 12/16/2007 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the I'm Whipped line. They are soft and blendable and it doesn't take much to get the color. This color doesn't show up as dark as it looks; it's more sheer than it looks like it would be. I don't use it as an actual color because I don't see much color to it, but I use it under my base because it does a magnificent job as a primer. It will make your makeup last all day and it never creases! It's just great! I will never give this up and will continue to purchase this as long as it is available!

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I love this product. It's really easy to glide on. It's perfect for using it alone for a workday in the office or adding more and on top of different colors for a night out. The consistency of this is very nice and gentle. It has just the right amount of glitter, leaving you shimmery (no cheap chunky looking glitters that I had problems with from the Urban Decay eyeshadows).