Flirt I'm Whipped Eyeshadow Mousse in 24 KT

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

The I'm Whipped line of cream eyeshadows from Flirt! are really nice - not as greasy as many in the drugstore, and dry to a nice, shimmery, sheer finish that can be easily built without creasing. The 24 KT shade is a bit deceiving in it's name since this is definitely a taupey grey shade with a silver shimmer - no gold to be found. This shade looks very similar to a discontinued Tigi (powder) shadow that is a staple of mine called taupe. This shade looks great with blue eyes, and the texture of the shadow makes it easily beautiful on - you can just dunk your finger in it and smudge it around the eyelid area and it looks pretty even if it's sloppy! For reference, I am NW15/Alima N0-N1 with pink undertones/blonde/blue.

on 11/13/2009 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought four Flirt Mousse shadows since I like Flirt and the reviews here were pretty good.

This color is really nice but like all of the mousse shadows I bought, I find that the color goes on light. This one blended the easiest by far but it's so light that it's hard to really see. I wasn't expecting it to be so sheer. I have also found these shadows to wear off quickly. As I said, this is the best of the four but I would not purchase another Whipped shadow. (I am pretty brand-loyal and I really like most of the Flirt line so I wouldn't be discouraged from the line itself but apparently I am not going to like mousse-type things so I will stay clear of those.)