Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup SPF25

Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup SPF25

3.8

Aqua (water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Parfum (Fragrance), Tetrasodium Edta, Propylene Carbonate, Linalool, Dimethicone, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Methylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, BHT, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben. ( /-: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492-CI 77491-CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

I wanted to love this product but ended up disappointed. I was matched to shade number 20 but this oxidized on my face and turned orange after about 4 hours. I have never had this happen to me before, not with MAC or any drugstore foundations so you can imagine I was disappointed that such an expensive and high end product would oxidize so badly. This is the main reason for the low rating and the reason I would not repurchase. The foundation itself is quite nice. It gives a medium to full coverage and feels very light on the skin. It looks very natural and has a matte finish. Despite the matte finish, it is not at all drying which is a bonus! It applies easily and does not emphasize pores or lines, it leaves an almost airbrushed finish. It also blends very easily. A little goes a long way with this product! It did not irritate my sensitive skin either. If it didn't oxidize so badly I would definitely have given it a higher rating. This is definitely one to try before you buy!

on 5/15/2016 7:46:00 PM

I have this foundation in the shade 20 light beige which is perfect for my fair-medium skintone. (Although I have to bronze over it if I'm fake-tanned)
Despite it being medium to full coverage, this foundation feels lightweight on the skin and doesn't look too matte, I'd say it had a satin finish which lasts long on my oily-combination skin and tolerates excess oil well.
Packaging and pump are great!
Will definitely repurchase

PROS
-Comes with pump.
-Blendable, medium coverage.
-Good colour selection.
-Contains SPF 35.

CONS
-Price

To Read all 378 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/5/2016 3:57:00 PM

No . I used to use diorskin star . I wanted to change to forever as it might be better for the summer season . And to get rid of the shiny t zone . However it creases after two three hours and at first it feels like im wearing a mask . No radiant or glowing skin as dior star used to be. The color was way too dark thank the same shade i was using in dior star . The shade is 01 and it does oxide at the first minute after applying it. So disappointing experience :(

on 3/23/2016 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bought this for my teen daughter (oily skin) in shade 020 and decided to give it a try. I think it only works for very oily skin because it made my skin very dry. My HG BB cream from Dior has better staying power. Alos the colour makes me look sick, it has a slightly grey undertone which I dislike. It also broke me out.
My daughter likes it, she has the Diorskin Forever primer and finishing powder too, but she finds that the colour oxidises on her. She would buy it again but in the shade Ivory (which we tried in the shop and was way too light, but since it oxidises so badly, it would probably work for her).

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

LOVE this foundation... I have tried every foundation over the moon and this is probably the only one that's actually done wonders for me. I have oily acne prone skin and this was the first foundation that didn't come off by 1pm. It also will not leave you blotchy. I actually just went on Accutane so my skin is a little on the dry side right now and I still recommend it! It still looks fabulous! The downside to his product is that I have to mix two colors to get the right shade 021 and 031, since I'm right in the middle. So it can be pretty costly buying two colors at once! But, that's the price you pay for beauty.

Some people do think it can be a little thick, but I add two pumps of clinique dramatically different gel moisturizer for oily skin with my foundation and mix it together before applying. It helps to prolong the time you need to buy more foundation and it makes it lighter on your skin. Probably the best beauty tip I can give you with foundation... Always works like a charm.

on 3/13/2016 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I used to own the old formula a while ago. I liked it. Never loved it. I found it to be too "makeupy" and I had shade 031 which was a tad orange and oxidized so I only got away with it when I fake tanned. The 030 is too pink for my olive skin

I thought I'd give the new formula a go being an oily girl. I got two samples of shades 021 and 031. The 021 is better because it's more yellow whereas the 031 is more golden leaning orange once again.
This stuff sets super quick so you have to move fast or work in sections. I used my fingers and a flat top kabuki. Coverage is almost full. Any localised redness was covered. But when I step back from the mirror it just reminded me of the old formula. It looks like I've got a mask on. Very matte finish and almost full coverage I would imagine is the reason? Once I added bronzer it was a ton better. The finish is beautiful but you can't deny that I'm wearing makeup. Feels like I'm wearing it - sort of like ELDW where it adheres so well to the skin that it's almost like a mask feeling. Grips a bit onto dry skin around the nose.
My Nars sheer glow offers almost full coverage and seems more natural on the skin.
Within a couple hours of wear definately looks better. I'm oily combo so maybe it's thanks to some natural oils breaking through. Definately oxidized a tad orange and half a shade darker so the 031 would look hideous. I'm a NC30ish to NC35 skin tone and I'm surprised the lighter of the two worked. I find all Dior foundations oxidize. And unfortunately all to that orange tinge. The pores around my nose seem to be standing out a bit now, not overly when I look closely it's not the same as when I first applied. A shame because that's a problem area of mine.
Wear time is ok. Nothing special. I'm oily combo so I'm used to oil breakthrough which requires blotting about 3/4 hour mark. This foundation was no exception. I even wore the hourglass mineral primer.
I think my Nars sheer glow wears much the same and doesn't oxidize, is less expensive and doesn't cling to dry areas. Even the new YSL touché Eclat I find better. Thankfully I got a sample and didn't purchase because I won't be returning to buy the full size. Here in Australia is $86.00 and you cannot return for a change of mind - get a sample is my advice!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This (the old SPF 25 formula) is hands down the best, brightest and most beautiful foundation I ever used. It's so easy on the skin, my skin actually became improved after I switched to this foundation. It can be a tad on the powdery side, but you can easily fix this with a spray like Mac's Fix plus. I'm so sad they've chosen to change the formula 💔 (for spring 2016), but I'm hoping it will be as similar to the old one as possible. I use the colour 020 light beige, which looks a bit pink-ish in the bottle, but (weirdly) transforms beautifully on my neutral/slightly yellow-toned skin. This is no doubt my holy grail foundation.

on 2/22/2016 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The best foundation I've tried, hands down. This is glowing, performance-wise! If you have perfect model skin (with small pores, no lines, minimal redness, and no acne scarring), a tinted moisturizer is enough. For the rest, a tinted moisturizer settles and reflects off every imperfection; this glides right over. You don't even need a primer. If you have dry skin, it glides over pores and lines, but I still use my night cream as a thin layer of moisture. I wish Dior would ditch the scents in makeup; it nearly ruins a perfect product.

Pros:
smooth
luminous
natural-looking

Cons:
scent

This foundation is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! I literally just bought my ysl youth liberator foundation a week ago but then I just got this one on the spot at a ridiculous sale from some cosmetic shop. I didn't have much expectation but OMG it really can be HG!!! I love the finish of both foundations, but I feel like this one lasts a tad bit longer while being moisturising. It looks like I am born with perfect skin, and I guess the best thing is that it feels so good applying on. I am in awwe, as people actually complimented on my skin. My new favourite!!

on 12/30/2015 11:30:00 AM

This is the best powder I tried on my mixed type of skin; when you put it on, it looks natural, light, I don't feel as I have mask on my face.. It covers well,probably there are better products than this one on that level (Chanel Matt Lumiere whose texure is much thicker) but still I will buy it again..