Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup SPF25

Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup SPF25
Diorskin Forever Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup SPF25

3.8

Aqua (water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Parfum (Fragrance), Tetrasodium Edta, Propylene Carbonate, Linalool, Dimethicone, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Methylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, BHT, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben. ( /-: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492-CI 77491-CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

on 2/1/2017 3:26:00 PM

I was recommended this foundation from a MUA at Sephora, she even coloured matched it to my skin tone. The staying power was great though I always found it looked a bit yellow on me. The price was a huge reason why I wouldn't repurchase.

on 1/31/2017 10:46:00 PM

I.am.literally.blown.away.by.this.product.

After disappointed with almost all of the Dior products that I have purchased, like a hopeless romantic I dived in head first buying this product. It was a paid off gamble. Everything about this product blown me away: the application, the coverage, and the finish.

I have a combination skin (slightly oily on my inner cheeks area and nose). I have tried different approaches when it comes to applying foundation to ensure that my skin still looks good after 6 hours. Even mattifying primer, smoothing primer and translucent powder don't really help with that problem. But this foundation is like the answer to my prayer.

The foundation comes with a glass bottle with pump which for me is how every single high-end foundation packaging should be. The thing about a pump is that you can control the amount of product that you want to use. The texture is creamy but not as thick as any other foundation. Two pumps are enough for the whole face and neck. I have tried different approach: one without mattifying primer and one with mattifying primer prior to applying the foundation and the one with primer extends the foundation wear a little bit longer. I use beauty blender as opposed to buffing brush because the beauty blender allows a bit sheer-er coverage. The application is fast but you have to work a bit fast since it dries down quite fast. The finish is medium coverage and semi-matte finish. I actually like it when some of my skin imperfection peek through even though I am wearing a foundation as opposed to total coverage. It does a wonderful job in evening out my redness as well some tiny post acne marks that I am having right now. I am in a shade 021 which is in between pink and yellow undertone and it is a perfect match for me.

But what really blown me away is how the foundation still look after 6-7 hours. It doesn't oxidize and my face doesn't look greasy at all. I have tried going with translucent powder and without. The results are still the same. If you want to splurge this is seriously the foundation for you.

This foundation is impossible to work with! It is so drying and cakey, it feels like a mask, even when applied with a damp beauty blender. I have combo skin and it turns oilier in the summer and I still cant wear this. It just makes my skin feel tight and look dry. It also emphasizes my pores even when it is paired up with a primer. I do not recommend this foundation it is veyr hard to work with and the price tag does not help its case. It smells really strongly like old lady's perfume and just looks bad on the skin.

This is my go to foundation and has been for a while. I find that it's really lightweight and blends really well, but the first time I bought some I was mismatched, so make sure you have the exact shade. The good thing about Dior is they're totally happy for you to try testers, and I was given some which actually lasted me about three days in a petite bottle. It does what it says on the tin but if you're using this for all day/night wear please use powder to bake, especially if you have oily skin, as my t-zone always goes shiny with this. I have had a few spots as a result of this but only because I didn't take it off properly. Do try before you buy. It's 10x better than the Star version which is more dewy. (dewier?)

on 10/3/2016 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I find Dior has great foundations, and I was pleased with this one. It has been reformulated in 2016 and has claims of pore refining and shine control. A huge plus is the fact that it contains SPF 35! I wear this in #32, which is a rosy-pink-beige tone that works for my skin tone. I found that the coverage was really good. You can get medium-to-full coverage. I use it in conjunction with the Dior Forever Primer, which is amazing as well! I didn't look oily or shiny, nor did it accentuate any dryness in my skin. The price of Dior's foundations always goes up, but I feel this is a quality foundation I would buy again!

on 9/28/2016 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Used to love this foundation, it was a trusted one I could always rely on. Great coverage, pretty long lasting and photographs nicely. But oh my god repurchased this new formula and my skin broke out SO BAD. the next day I had a cluster of angry spots on my cheeks (the sore kinds that linger for weeks) and my forehead. My skin is getting back to normal now thank god but proceed with caution if you are prone to breakouts or have sensitive skin

on 9/23/2016 12:02:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I wanted to love this foundation; everlasting, mattifying, pore refining- amazing right?! Sadly no.

As for everlasting it's hard to say when the coverage is barely medium, doesn't cover blemishes or redness, certainly doesn't refine pores. It's basically foundation for people who don't really need foundation.

My biggest bugbear is it's matte finish/ oil free formula does not prevent your skin getting oily, but if you use a mattiflying primer underneath the foundation application is rubbish, also it doesn't layer well for the same reason- both ways it just ends up streaking and doesn't blend well.

At £33 for 30ml it's pricey too, in my opinion not worth the bother.

*TIP This oxidises like a mo'fo so don't take swatches at face value, also it doesn't play well with most applicators so if you're going to buy it you might as well get their recommended sponge
Xx

I wanted to love this product but ended up disappointed. I was matched to shade number 20 but this oxidized on my face and turned orange after about 4 hours. I have never had this happen to me before, not with MAC or any drugstore foundations so you can imagine I was disappointed that such an expensive and high end product would oxidize so badly. This is the main reason for the low rating and the reason I would not repurchase. The foundation itself is quite nice. It gives a medium to full coverage and feels very light on the skin. It looks very natural and has a matte finish. Despite the matte finish, it is not at all drying which is a bonus! It applies easily and does not emphasize pores or lines, it leaves an almost airbrushed finish. It also blends very easily. A little goes a long way with this product! It did not irritate my sensitive skin either. If it didn't oxidize so badly I would definitely have given it a higher rating. This is definitely one to try before you buy!

on 5/15/2016 7:46:00 PM

I have this foundation in the shade 20 light beige which is perfect for my fair-medium skintone. (Although I have to bronze over it if I'm fake-tanned)
Despite it being medium to full coverage, this foundation feels lightweight on the skin and doesn't look too matte, I'd say it had a satin finish which lasts long on my oily-combination skin and tolerates excess oil well.
Packaging and pump are great!
Will definitely repurchase

PROS
-Comes with pump.
-Blendable, medium coverage.
-Good colour selection.
-Contains SPF 35.

CONS
-Price

on 5/5/2016 3:57:00 PM

No . I used to use diorskin star . I wanted to change to forever as it might be better for the summer season . And to get rid of the shiny t zone . However it creases after two three hours and at first it feels like im wearing a mask . No radiant or glowing skin as dior star used to be. The color was way too dark thank the same shade i was using in dior star . The shade is 01 and it does oxide at the first minute after applying it. So disappointing experience :(