Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup SPF25

Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup SPF25
Diorskin Forever Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup SPF25Diorskin Forever Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup SPF25

3.8

Aqua (water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Parfum (Fragrance), Tetrasodium Edta, Propylene Carbonate, Linalool, Dimethicone, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Methylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, BHT, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben. ( /-: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492-CI 77491-CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

After waiting FOREVER (since 2011) for this wonderful foundation to add shades that will match my very fair skin (the pre-2011 versions were all too orange), DIOR finally came out with new shades! Hallelujah! Love this foundation: good coverage, good finish, long-lasting, and NOW finally it's light enough for my skin ton

Cons
- would be nice if Dior added even lighter shades
- Not very moisturizing

on 9/15/2017 3:37:00 PM

Love this foundation! Good, medium coverage - looks natural, not too full on like DW does. It lasts the whole day as well. It does settle into face lines a little bit. It's a matte foundation so I wouldn't recommend using powder over it, it would just make it look dry.

on 7/25/2017 1:27:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I do like this product a lot. It gives my skin a semi natural looking medium to full coverage with a satin finish. Last all day which is a huge plus, it doesn't break down on the oilier areas of my face even though the oil does come through after I've already been wearing it for several hours. It's easy to apply and blend and I love the packaging, so pretty!

My problem is with the shade range, I am very fair and this foundation doesn't have a decent match for me so I have to use a white mixer to make it usable for me. I have the shade 011 since it's the lightest warm toned shade (couple shades too dark for me), the neutral shades are too pink for my skintone.

Otherwise a great foundation, would repurchase and recommend.

on 8/8/2017 5:15:00 PM

I hate this ! It looks so yuck on the skin, it looked so ashy somehow even though it was the correct colour match and also it sinks into pores and texture and lines on the face so bad. I have combination skin and I expected this to look so good after reading all the reviews and seeing you tubers rave about it but this foundation looks so disgusting on me. Back to my Estée Lauder double wear. that stuff is amazing. this one however was a total fail. I can't even describe how it looked, it looked so ageing and dry and I don't even have dry skin. Such a waste of money because I can't return makeup here in Australia. I should've gotten a sample first I was just eager to try it and thought I would love it. Such a mistake.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this foundation after so many people rave about it and swear by it. I really do not get the hype about this product. I tried it with different primers, set it with different powders and I just don't understand why it is so popular. I found that this foundation had zero coverage whatsoever. My Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer has more coverage than this foundation. I have oily/acne-prone skin and I expected this to cover up imperfections, keep my oil at bay and this foundation did neither of those. My redness was peeking through, my pimples were peeking through. I was just expecting more because of the price point and brand. I absolutely love the packaging and think you get a good amount of product for the price but other than that it was a terrible foundation in my opinion. Ended up returning it to Sephora.

on 8/4/2017 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

So there's mixed reviews on here about this foundation. Firstly, I imagine if you have dry skin you won't like it. I have oily skin and love it.

It is advertised as a medium-full coverage foundation, but I would say it was light-medium buildable. I imagine you would need a LOT of layers to get it to full coverage. But if this is what you are looking for then it's for you!

Less coverage than Estée Lauder DW. However, it has the same kind of set finish that DW has, but not as severe. So, with DW (my HG) it can separate on my nose where my pores are biggest, but when it's set it ain't budging so it can't be blended out. Diorskin Forever doesn't separate! Yay!

I feel it reduces my pore size but only optically... they are still the same size underneath. It doesn't settle into my pores which is amazing! (They are BIG!).

It is long lasting but very oily skins will still get shine through if it is hot after 4-5 hours. I have yet to find a foundation that doesn't do this though as I am very oily and this one is one of the best for me at keeping oil at bay. And it is easy to touch up.

The packaging is lovely, as expected from Dior. It has a pump! Yay again!! And it feels lovely to use. I enjoy putting this foundation on.

Only thing. (Of course there's a thing) which isn't a huge thing as long as you try some samples. It oxidises like crazy. I think for a high end foundation this shouldn't even be an issue which is why it lost a lippy on price. But if you get some samples and see how they sit after 30 mins you should be fine.

Other thing is the palest colour isn't that pale once it's oxidised. I am Beige 10 and that's the lightest shade, but I am not the palest skin (for reference DW 1N2 Ecru, Nars Deuville) and once it has oxidised it is the right shade for me. Luckily! So any very pale people will want to give this a miss.

Otherwise I love this as an alternative to DW when I don't want as much coverage.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this foundation 2 months ago now I think when I was repurchasing my mascara. It's not new but the Dior lady at the counter told me it's reformulated. I was matched on the shade 021 Linen. I am in between NC30-NC35 and found the shade match me perfectly. It doesn't oxidise on me. Here are my thoughts;

• Colour range is good. If ever in doubt get a sample which I did just to come back a week later to buy full size after wearing it for a solid week. I was meant to just wear this on a special occasions or night out because it's expensive in Australia. I think I paid about $80-90 for this. I love it so much that I wear it everyday which is not good for my wallet!

• It has a frangance. I typically stay away from anything with fragrance because it breaks me out and it makes me nauseous. But once applied on the skin, can't smell it. Didn't break me out.

• Liquid but not runny consistency.

• Applies beautifully with either a brush (patting motion) but I rather a damp sponge because I just prefer using a sponge because it's easier. I don't notice any difference with the finish or coverage with applying either of them. It's just a preference thing.

• Not full coverage. I don't think it claims to be full coverage anyway. It gives a solid medium finish. Buildable and it does so beautifully. Satin finish which I really like.

• Works amazing on my pores. It just airbrush them and the finish! OMGoodness! It just blur and erase everything on my face without it looking heavy, cakey or mask on my face. Works amazing with finelines, textures, active acne, scarring, EVERYTHING!

• I does not dry down on me. I do have to set this with some loose powder on top. The powder sits on it beautifully without altering anything on my face. I have used MUF HD loose powder, RCMA no colour powder and channel loose powder.

• It last a good 10-12hrs on me without it breaking a part/separating on my T-zone. I do have to blot and powder by 7-8hr mark depending on the day. But again, doing that doesn't alter anything on my face. It does not cake up. Something about the air-conditioning when I'm at work that makes me so oily because no issues on the weekend when I am out and about and I don't have to blot or powder. Weird!!!

• I have used this with 4 different primers and no issues. I don't have to use my Porefessional with this as it does so well on its own. I just use a normal primer like the Joeur antiblemish primer, too faced hang over Rx, smashbox photo finish primer and a Mecca Cosmetics one.

• No flashback considering it has an SPF25. Photographs beautifully.

• Packaging of course screams luxury! Pump is great!

• Price of course is in the high-end but worth every penny.

In my top 5!

on 4/21/2017 7:02:00 PM

I thought I had already found my perfect foundation in Dior Skin Airflash but then I heard about this one and was really curious to see how it would fare against the spray and I personally think it's even better. I went in store to get matched up and after thinking I was definitely a shade 10 I was quite surprised I was indeed a 15 when the sales assistant tried it on my face. I was amazed at how natural it looked and the feel on my skin. Although it is a full coverage foundation it certainly doesn't feel like one as I felt like I wasn't wearing any makeup yet the coverage was even better than the Airflash spray. I had a flawless complexion without looking cakey in the slightest. It is so hard to explain the feel of it but it almost feels dry on your skin as though you know it's not going to budge. Speaking of which, when I came to remove it off my skin it required a more than normal scrub to get it off so I think it's safe to say this foundation is built to last, hence the 'extreme wear' title. The first time I used this I applied my glow maximizer underneath and although it didn't show through so well it definitely gave me a natural glow from within. It's probably good enough to wear this without even using anything else on top as the coverage is very natural looking. I only purchased this after hearing 2/3 good reviews on YouTube and I'm so glad I did now. Would definitely recommend this for someone who has usually normal to dry skin like myself. If your debating whether to buy this or not, don't bother.... just buy it and see for yourself ;)

on 2/1/2017 3:26:00 PM

I was recommended this foundation from a MUA at Sephora, she even coloured matched it to my skin tone. The staying power was great though I always found it looked a bit yellow on me. The price was a huge reason why I wouldn't repurchase.

on 2/26/2017 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this foundation. I haven't gotten any breakouts from using it, nice coverage too. Also it smells nice. A little pricey but definitely worth it.