MAC Soft and Slow Lipglass

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
MAC Soft and Slow Lipglass

4.8

on 7/4/2008 1:18:00 AM

I love this lipgloss, I am so disappointed it is a limited edition. This is the first MAC lipgloss I have bought which I can hardly believe myself since I love their eyemakeup and skin makeup so much.

The smell is super yummy, jaffa-vanilla smell, similar to Bloom but less strong. It's not too sticky but it stays on well and the colour is very much just a very intense version of my natural lip colour but the pinkier prettier version of it. <3

on 6/23/2008 3:51:00 PM

Soft and Slow was re-released with the Neo Sci Fi collection in May '08. It appears rosy-mauve in the tube with slight shimmer, maybe a bit cool-toned, but on my hand or lips it is a bit warmer-toned, just a really nice warm rose shade. I have been wearing it with Naked Rose cremestick liner, and it goes perfectly! It's a no-brainer, an easy go-to shade that gives a good pop of solid looking, glossy color. This is a great everyday shade! Just as an aside, when this runs out, you can buy Cosmo (an Amplified Creme lipstick) for a nearly identical shade in lipstick form.

A soft, netural rose that is just so pretty! Cream finish with a tad of shimmer, this shade will be able to go with just about any look. Released with Smoke Signals in August 2007.

on 8/28/2007 10:26:00 PM

Just like every mac lipgloss, vanilla smell, very sticky, lasts a long long time. This color is a nice soft shimmery rose color. I like it and I am glad I purchased. It is a limited color so I doubt I would be able to buy it again but I probably would if it were a permanent color. Similar to BB rose sugar shimmer-a bit less brown but very close in color.