MAC Soft and Slow Lipglass

MAC Soft and Slow Lipglass

4.6

As an NW20, this is just beautiful on my lips--a perfect brownish rose, without shimmer, that doesn't make my lips disappear. I missed the Neo Sci collection so bought it off Ebay. I wish MAC would repromote this one!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Rose with gold pearl. I found this at CCO and love it. (I'm a MAC NC40)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I first purchased this at my CCO along with Femme Fi e/s and X-Rocks blush. I love, love love the color. I went back recently and purchased Sci-Fi-Delity l/s to wear underneath...gorgeous!! Perfect everyday gloss and for more pigmentation I wear the l/s with it. For some reason, the back-up l/g in the regular packaging is not as pigmented as the limited edition one. :-(

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I picked this ip at the CCO and it's such a gorgeous bronzy, coppered color, my new everyday HG L/g over a nude matte lipstick. The shine and staying power is great, and the color is love. I'm NC45, at first I was scared of the color, but when I put it on mu lips it was just love, and I'll be byuing a backup of this one.

on 8/15/2009 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

I love this lip glass. I bought this at the CCO and I wasn't sure if it was for me but Im so glad I got it. I have pigmented lips but I still shows up on me..it is a very neutral everyday color. I have never bought a back up of anything but I think I may have to go back and get another one of these. I got the Neo Sci-fi one so it's in the orange packaging..but I don't mind it. The lipgalss is just such a pretty color!

on 3/11/2009 7:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

One of my absolute favorites. A really flattering shade of soft red. So lovely and nicely pigmented! I love this lipglass and if it were perm I would repurchase this!

on 3/10/2009 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool

Officially my favorite lipglass! Recently got this at CCO and can't wait to go back and get a back up of this color. It's just simply a beautiful shade. You can't possibly regret purchasing this one!

on 8/21/2008 11:18:00 PM

i'm on my second tube, the first one i bought in hong kong by accident. after realizing how versatile the shade is and how i get a lot of compliments when wearing this, i swore that i was gonna wait for the neo sci fi collection to buy another back up. now i got it and i'm so happy!!! its the perfect MLBB shade, something to wear perfectly with a dewy and radiant look. there's very very little shimmer, you have to examine the tube at close range for you to notice it, and its perfect because you can use it all day. this shade is something that should be a permanent part MAC, i really hate that this is LE, since this is my perfect MLBB shade....

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Wheee! I love this color. It is so pretty, pretty is the perfect way to describe it. It's kind of like my natural lip color but better. As I've found with most MAC colors it looks totally different on the lips than in the tube. Darker skinned ladies do not be afraid of this color. I think it would be flattering on all skin tones. This is the first time I've bought a dupe because something was LE, I love it THAT much!

on 7/22/2008 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

It compliments my skin tone so well. It's a rosy nude color on my lips. Too bad its limited edition!