MAC Soft and Slow Lipglass

MAC Soft and Slow Lipglass

4.7

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I first purchased this at my CCO along with Femme Fi e/s and X-Rocks blush. I love, love love the color. I went back recently and purchased Sci-Fi-Delity l/s to wear underneath...gorgeous!! Perfect everyday gloss and for more pigmentation I wear the l/s with it. For some reason, the back-up l/g in the regular packaging is not as pigmented as the limited edition one. :-(

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I picked this ip at the CCO and it's such a gorgeous bronzy, coppered color, my new everyday HG L/g over a nude matte lipstick. The shine and staying power is great, and the color is love. I'm NC45, at first I was scared of the color, but when I put it on mu lips it was just love, and I'll be byuing a backup of this one.

on 3/11/2009 7:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

One of my absolute favorites. A really flattering shade of soft red. So lovely and nicely pigmented! I love this lipglass and if it were perm I would repurchase this!

on 3/10/2009 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool

Officially my favorite lipglass! Recently got this at CCO and can't wait to go back and get a back up of this color. It's just simply a beautiful shade. You can't possibly regret purchasing this one!

on 8/21/2008 11:18:00 PM

i'm on my second tube, the first one i bought in hong kong by accident. after realizing how versatile the shade is and how i get a lot of compliments when wearing this, i swore that i was gonna wait for the neo sci fi collection to buy another back up. now i got it and i'm so happy!!! its the perfect MLBB shade, something to wear perfectly with a dewy and radiant look. there's very very little shimmer, you have to examine the tube at close range for you to notice it, and its perfect because you can use it all day. this shade is something that should be a permanent part MAC, i really hate that this is LE, since this is my perfect MLBB shade....

on 7/4/2008 1:18:00 AM

I love this lipgloss, I am so disappointed it is a limited edition. This is the first MAC lipgloss I have bought which I can hardly believe myself since I love their eyemakeup and skin makeup so much.

The smell is super yummy, jaffa-vanilla smell, similar to Bloom but less strong. It's not too sticky but it stays on well and the colour is very much just a very intense version of my natural lip colour but the pinkier prettier version of it. <3

on 6/25/2008 5:19:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is a very pretty neutral colour: medium rose with a hint of berry. It gives you a very feminine and sweet look and it is great for everyday. Texture is quite sticky and wears for a few hours,as all Mac lipglasses. However, I consider this to be more of a fall shade ( I am more into peach/coral/bronze for the summer), so I will be saving this for later.

on 6/23/2008 3:51:00 PM

Soft and Slow was re-released with the Neo Sci Fi collection in May '08. It appears rosy-mauve in the tube with slight shimmer, maybe a bit cool-toned, but on my hand or lips it is a bit warmer-toned, just a really nice warm rose shade. I have been wearing it with Naked Rose cremestick liner, and it goes perfectly! It's a no-brainer, an easy go-to shade that gives a good pop of solid looking, glossy color. This is a great everyday shade! Just as an aside, when this runs out, you can buy Cosmo (an Amplified Creme lipstick) for a nearly identical shade in lipstick form.

on 1/29/2008 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Oh man, I have been on the hunt for a rose-colored lipgloss since last fall. I picked this up after reading the reviews here, and this one fits the bill. As everyone has mentioned, it's a perfect neutral rose, a very natural color for my tan skintone (NC42ish) that brightens my face with the right amount of pink. It's a bit more neutral than I'd like it to be, but I think that's what makes it flexible enough to go with a lot of looks. It's perfect for the cooler seasons, and I've been pairing it with a silvery smokey eye for a holiday look.

This is the prettiest MAC l/g shade I've worn yet. The pink compliments my skin tone perfectly and looks amazing with everything. I usually wear it alone or with Mellow Flame l/s. I have a pic up in my profile if anyone wants to see it. I would buy this over and over again! I think I've found my HG!!