OPI Suzi Says Da!

OPI Suzi Says Da!

4.6

Suzi says da gives you a true rich brown color!! I love this product!

Its a lovely deep mahogany brown, very vampy but also quite wearable on the daily. Think over lacquered dark wood floor and your almost there... This is my HG brown. To date most OPI products have been massive winners in my book :)

on 1/15/2016 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I wore this for almost an entire year while in college, back in 2007 or 2008. I worked in customer service and received compliments constantly. Incredibly versatile shade and always looked like a million bucks. My favorite dark polish (non-red, pink, or taupe) ever.

To Read all 56 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/19/2015 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this brown red nail polish for the autumn months. Great formula, smooth creme finish. Wears well just like most OPI creme polishes. Looks great on shorter nails.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

While this is a classic "autumn/winter" shade and where I am, we are rapidly bypassing spring and heading right into summer, I picked up Suzi Says Da! in a sale bin at a beauty supply outlet for a really good price. I applied it as soon as I got home and while, as I say, it's not really a spring/summer shade, I absolutely LOVE it. It's a deep burgundy/brown (similar to Sally Hansen's now discontinued Moccachino from a few years ago) only better and it wears longer. This shade can stain your nails, though, so I really recommend wearing a base coat (on my fingernails, I usually don't bother with a base coat since I find my polish lasts better without one but in this case, I think it's a good idea unless you always wear polish). It gives a rich, opaque finish easily in 2 coats (in fact, one coat almost does it) and the wear with this polish is pretty good (polish doesn't last well on me as I wash my hand a LOT and they're in water a LOT and I rarely can be bothered fishing out my dish washing gloves!) I can't wait for the cooler weather so I can wear this on my toes. I practice yoga and so even in the dead of winter, my tooties are often on display and this will look stunning! I may go back and get a back up of this since the price was so excellent!

on 2/3/2013 9:58:00 PM

Amazing dark almost black deep brown rich with a bit of red....amazing formula, super shiny finish, dont even need top coat.

on 1/24/2013 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this polish! One of my all time OPI favourites. It's the perfect vampy deep burgundy/red. I agree that it looks like dried blood!! It looks great as a manicure, really shiny and it's not as dark or purple as some of the other vampy shades so it gives a nice, warm finish. Perfect. My bottle is getting a bit gloopy as I've had it for years, I've tried thinning it with OPI thinner but if that doesn't work then I'll definitely repurchase.

on 1/16/2013 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

If you are on the hunt for a true rich brown, look no further than Suzi Says Da! Its a lovely deep mahogany brown, very vampy but also quite wearable on the daily. Think over lacquered dark wood floor and your almost there... OPI rarely lets me down and this one surely is a staple in my collection for years to come. This is my HG brown for sure!

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Add me to the list of fans for this color. There aren't many polishes in the brown family that I'm drawn to, but this creamy brown with a tinge of red is gorgeous and is right up my alley. I did remove a lippie, however, because of the streakiness I encountered in my application of this polish.

on 5/22/2011 6:46:00 PM

I'm all about black nail polish, because it goes with everything, looks very chic. I like trying something different once in a while, when I found this color I fell in love with it. It's more of a fall/winter color, not so much for the summer. But it's a great color that goes with all skin tones.

I love this, when I want a vampy shade, this and opi LMLMN are me two go to's for dark shades! I usually use this in the fall, great application. It needs two coats. I truly recommend, very long lasting.

Popular Polishes