Prada Infusion d'Iris EDP

Prada Infusion d'Iris EDP
Infusion d'Iris EDPInfusion d'Iris EDP

3.9

This is a distinct, subtle citrus/floral & isn't like any other scents I usually wear (which are Vera Wang Princess and the like); its very elegant and might register as stuffy to some; I think its refined.

on 11/6/2016 1:03:00 PM

This is a quite safe scent. Perfect for office use or in contact with children, but it can also be a good option for any social occasion. It is very powdery, and the iris note is intense but, interestingly enough, it is also woody, which I very much appreciate. If you like iris, you could also try Love Chloe edp to compare.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Sorry, smells like my granny. As much as I love her, I don't want to smell like her. Seriously, ughh..

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm in love with Prada Infusion D'Iris Eau De Parfum. It is bright, airy, clean and undefined unlike Chanel N19 Poudre and other perfumes. When I need a mood uplift and to feel confident, I know I can count on this perfume. It's simply euphoric . . . one spray and it feels like sunshine with singing birds around me. It's fresh, but soft and not in sharp citrus windex way. On me, it does dry down to an exhilarating sweetness that invokes a feeling of happiness. I am ultra-sensitive especially to alcohol and need to spray my perfume on my clothes . . . usually near the side bottom of my pants and let the perfume rise which works for me. Best of all, no headache. Love.

It is such a classy scent. Floral, cozy, powdery in a soapy way, not like a Flower by Kenzo, but like paper and clean clothes. Musk not too bitter. The older formula, before 2015, made me sneeze like crazy. The new one, even though less complex, does not cause me allergies. Love this one for summer and spring, but prefere the pour homme version for winter or the new cedre version

on 12/23/2015 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This is my signature scent. It's powdery and on my skin it smells kind of like the ocean (kind of salty). My cons are the price and the fact it doesn't last very long.

on 4/24/2015 8:39:00 AM

Sophisticated and classy, airy, clean, fresh, light, not too floral, ends a bit powdery. It is captured in an elegant glass bottle reminiscent of retro perfume bottles. Easy-to-wear perfume, perfect for spring/summer. If it lasts quite a long time on my skin, I think I'm gonna buy a bottle of this.

Update: lasting power about 6 hrs max before the scent fades completely.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am on the second bottle of this wonderful fragrance. I was vacationing in Ft Lauderdale and we were shopping. I tried this fragrance but did not like the smell at all. We walked away and had lunch. Suddenly all I could smell was this wonderful fragrance that was just the perfect amount of intensity and delicate scent. I just had to have it. It has been my signature scent ever since and I am constantly complimented on it. Perfect for the office or an evening out. I feel about this perfume today as I did the first time I tried it. I have not found anything else that I love more. Prada will be my forever fragrance, please continue to make it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I'm on my second bottle of this, and I'm still not bored by it. I love how musky and soft this scent is. I didn't like at first. It's the type of perfume that you really have to wear on your skin to see how it morphs and reacts with your skin chemistry. People who think skin chemistry isn't real are truly misinformed ( Turin I'm talking to you!) I get lots of sweet and powdery Iris, benzoin, & what reminds me of white musk.. I just adore it so much! I think it's such a classic/ old world type of scent. I don't think it will please everyone, but that's probably why I love it so much and it just works for me. And I love the bottle, the lid fits perfectly in place with a little click, and I appreciate that. OH, and it lasts forever on me! It seems to warm up on my skin too, and I always receive lot of compliments when I wear it. It's definitely a try before you buy perfume, but really I think they ALL are that way. Scent is so subjective, and I never know if I like a perfume until I actually try it a few times. Also, I love how this scent has no sour or sharp notes, it's all old school powder deliciousness in a bottle.

on 12/3/2014 9:06:00 AM

This scent never misses. Every time I wear it, people say I smell so good and fresh. At first I thought it smelled just like soap, but when it dries down it definitely makes my day. I always wear it for my client meetings and formal events. Definitely a scent I can trust as I put my best foot forward.

Popular Fragrances