Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer SPF 15 - Sensitive

3.8

6.0% OCTINOXATE, 3.0% ZINC OXIDE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, LAURETH-7, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PEG/PPG-20/20 DIMETHICONE, STEARETH-21, STEARYL ALCOHOL, SUCROSE POLYCOTTON-SEEDATE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, DMDM HYDANTOIN, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, STEARETH-2, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, DISODIUM EDTA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, OLETH-3 ppd 2.5

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I've been using this product for a number of years. A bottle lasts for a very long time and is quite affordable. I have combo (oily t-zone skin) and this provides enough moisture or me without making me extra greasy. I wear this for day, under my mineral foundation high has additional sunscreen properties in addition to the SPF 15 of this lotion.

This is a milky, thin lotion that absorbs well without leaving any residue or white color behind. It's moisturizing enough to keep me from having dry or flaky patches.

Perhaps most importantly for me, this offering is fragrance free so it doesn't bother my somewhat sensitive sense of smell. It also doesn't give me a chemically taste in my mouth after it absorbs into my skin (some moisturizers I've tried have done this - blech).

Nothing groundbreaking, but it's solid and gets the job some reliably without a lot of fuss or cost.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Love this! Unscented, has SPF, doesn't leave a white residue, comfortable on the skin, doesn't affect my makeup, and has never broken me out!

i remember my mom giving me this to use during pe in my middle school days, i dont have a good impression of this bc ofc this isn't water resistant, and thats not a big deal. i sorta remember this making me greasy, and not bc i was sweating from the sun and activity. this is all before i knew what was going on, what i like/didn't like, my skin type, etc. but even tho it is affordable, im not going to repurchase to try it again

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I love this stuff and use it every day.

I have been using this moisturiser since I was 18 and I'm now 30- over the years I have combined it in different make up and skincare routines and it has always been amazing. I add a separate high SPF in the form of biore from Japan when I go on holiday. for the price, this is amazing!

I used this in 2011, and then stopped because I started reading EWG and decided that I didn't like the ingredients in this. Then I bought it again in 2016 because Paula's Choice discontinued my favorite moisturizer with SPF and their prices have been going up so I tried to find a drugstore HG again. The main reason I bought it is that the BOTTLE IS SO CUTE.

Unfortunately, the product in it is average. The chemical sunscreen drips into my eyes by the end of the day and makes them sting. Also, I don't love the texture, which is a bit film like, I think because of either the polyacrylamide or the polyethylene ( = plastic bags).

I ended up using Cerave AM Facial Moisturizer, which has a very emollient texture, but doesn't drip in my eyes.

I still don't love that Olay uses DMDM Hydantoin as a preservative, rated poorly on EWG because it is a formaldehyde releaser and carcinogen. I also don't love the polyacrylamides, which are safe, but possibly contaminated with acrylamides, which are well know carcinogens.

But then I go ahead and use Cerave, which like Olay has Octinoxate as a chemical sunscreen, which is one of the chemical sunscreens proven to be a endocrine (hormone) disrupter. And Cerave uses Propylparaben another endocrine disrupter (and worse than other milder parabens like methylparaben).

So, in the end it comes down to: I just don't like the texture and performance. It feels cheap to me.

Please, check out my notepad for $10 referral links to Paula's Choice and a few clothing retailers.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm giving it a 2/5 because although it caused breakouts it did soften my skin in my dry spots.

I used this for 2 weeks and started to get little pimples all over my face. Which is really uncommon for me. I do breakout from stress but all is well so I realized it had to be my moisturizer.

It has a sorta generic fragrance that most sunblock has. Comes out the bottle white but applys clear and soaks into your skin rather quickly.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've used this daily for the last 20 years, it's super lightweight for a daytime lotion. It's not greasy whatsoever and doesn't leave any residue so you can easily put makeup over. Only reason I didn't give a 5 is because I wish it had more SPF in it. This isn't going to help wrinkles by any means, but it's just a perfect daily moisturizer. I have VERY acne prone skin, and this is one of the only lotions that doesn't make me break out.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have used this for years. It is great for sensitive skin that doesn't need too much moisture. Never broken me out or irritated my sensitive, yet oily skin. I will use until they stop making it. The bottle is a little dated though. Come on, olay. A screw lid? But I can't complain too much. Does what it says and doesnt break me out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

This alone, was the culprit of one of the worst breakouts I've had in years. My skin was doing great, and I casually picked this up at my drugstore not thinking much of it but just needing a new daily spf lotion for under my makeup. My mom uses play products and loves it so I thought why not? Within days, my skin was full of blackhead and whiteheads and clogged everywhere. A few weeks later, I stopped thinking it was the fragrance in it (which is also not good) and changed to cerave's fragrance free daily am spf but it just got worse! I realize now it was the ingredients they both used for the spf, mainly the octinoxate, which sinks into pores and disrupts hormones. Horrible ingredient for sensitive, acne prone skin.

I will stick to zinc oxide from now on for spf.