Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 - Sensitive

3.8

6.0% OCTINOXATE, 3.0% ZINC OXIDE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, LAURETH-7, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PEG/PPG-20/20 DIMETHICONE, STEARETH-21, STEARYL ALCOHOL, SUCROSE POLYCOTTON-SEEDATE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, DMDM HYDANTOIN, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, STEARETH-2, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, DISODIUM EDTA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, OLETH-3 ppd 2.5

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have used this for years. It is great for sensitive skin that doesn't need too much moisture. Never broken me out or irritated my sensitive, yet oily skin. I will use until they stop making it. The bottle is a little dated though. Come on, olay. A screw lid? But I can't complain too much. Does what it says and doesnt break me out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

This alone, was the culprit of one of the worst breakouts I've had in years. My skin was doing great, and I casually picked this up at my drugstore not thinking much of it but just needing a new daily spf lotion for under my makeup. My mom uses play products and loves it so I thought why not? Within days, my skin was full of blackhead and whiteheads and clogged everywhere. A few weeks later, I stopped thinking it was the fragrance in it (which is also not good) and changed to cerave's fragrance free daily am spf but it just got worse! I realize now it was the ingredients they both used for the spf, mainly the octinoxate, which sinks into pores and disrupts hormones. Horrible ingredient for sensitive, acne prone skin.

I will stick to zinc oxide from now on for spf.

To Read all 623 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This simply does such a good job at moisturizing. I carry a small trial size every time I travel and always have a few of the bigger bottles at the house on call. My whole family uses and loves this product. It is inexpensive and in my opinion just as effective as an expensive formula (I have tried so many competing brands that are just about equal to this.

I have used this stuff for at least 10 years now (with the exception of that year they messed with the formula. Thankfully I had a back log of the good stuff and thankfully they went back to the original formula). I have such sensitive skin even the SPF 30 version of this I break out. But this SPF 15 Sensitive Skin is my HG. I use this every morning. No irritating smells, a sunscreen I can actual handle, moisturized my dry skin but doesn't break me out. I have turned so many people on to this. If they ever stop making this (or are dumb enough to mess with the formula again), I would be seriously lost.

FYI -If they had not messed wit the formula a few years back, the over all rating would probably be even higher. This is a major drugstore find! And my HG.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I wished this one worked for me!!! I have trouble finding facial lotions with spf that work for me but this lotion made me super oily and breakout....no matter what time of the year I tried it! I'm disappointed in this one but my skin loves the regular Olay sensitive skin and the active hydrating beauty fliud wich I stick with!!

Only lotion my face can tolerate. Have been using 10 years.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This reminds me of the old LancĂ´me Bienfait Totale from the late nineties. Just a simple straight forward lotion with sunscreen. Works great under makeup. I'm on my third bottle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Works great for dry skin and doesn't cause breakouts.

When I came to my mom a few years ago to ask about what moisturizer I should use, she recommended this one. She's been using it for years and now I think I'm on my 6th bottle of this. I love it! It's lightweight and gives me just enough moisture. I'm one of those people that is willing to spend big bucks on amazing products, but it's refreshing to find a go to product that sells for under $10. I don't look greasy and it does not make me break out. I wish they made an SPF 30 of this product, however I do not spend a great amount of time outside, so the SPF 15 works for me. I've read some reviews that have said that it has a funny smell, but i just sniffed mine and it really doesn't smell like anything. If you have super dry skin, as i sometimes get in the wintertime, this may not be the best product. But if you have oily, combination, or normal skin this product would be perfect.

The new formula is terrible !!! Bring the old one back please!