Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer SPF 15 - Sensitive

3.8

6.0% OCTINOXATE, 3.0% ZINC OXIDE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, LAURETH-7, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PEG/PPG-20/20 DIMETHICONE, STEARETH-21, STEARYL ALCOHOL, SUCROSE POLYCOTTON-SEEDATE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, DMDM HYDANTOIN, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, STEARETH-2, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, DISODIUM EDTA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, OLETH-3 ppd 2.5

This used to be my HG and had been using it for 5 years with no issues at all but they reformulated and the active ingredients are now 6.0% Octinoxate, 3.0% Zinc Oxide.

I'm almost turning 30 and I have never had this many pimples in my entire life. It doesn't moisturize as my skin is still dry and it smells awful. Throwing it out.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My skin loves this moisturizer. I've tried more expensive moisturizers, but my sensitive skin reacts negatively to most skincare. It mostly likes to be left alone. I put this on in the morning and before I go to sleep. I notice a big difference in my skin's vibrance and texture on the days I don't use it. And its only ~$10!! Amazing. I've probably gone through 4 or 5 bottles now. Highly recommend.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've used this since my early 20s, my skin's always tended to be dry but was never immune to break outs. This, with its SPF, is ideal! Moisturizing yet very light, & the price is so reasonable.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I use Clinique or La Roche-Posay SPF 20 or higher most of the time to help control a little hyperpigmentation on my face, but like Olay Complete SPF 15 for "days off".

I have reviewed the Cream version of this product and recently bought the Fluid on offer for £2.99 (around $4) for 100ml (3.5 oz).

After many years of trying numerous products I'm quite particular about what I put on my skin.
Olay Complete Sensitive SPF 15 is the only drugstore moisturiser I've found which performs as well, if not better, than many products 10 times the price. It's often recommended by dermatologists, which is a plus point for me. I also really like using classic products - they've been around a long time because they work, and this is no exception.

The Sensitive Fluid version suits my skin very well at this time of year. It's fragrance free, sinks quickly into my currently normal-dry skin, feels comfortable, and doesn't leave a white cast on my MAC C40 skin or look shiny.

From the reviews here this isn't ideal for oily or acne-prone skin, but for anyone with normal-dry skin who's looking for a high-quality moisturiser with a basic daily sunscreen at a very affordable price, I can't recommend this highly enough.

This is oily and the SPF is too low.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am not going to lie here but I was on the hunt for something less expensive than It Cosmetics’ Confidence in a Cream. I have used literally 5 to 6 travel size of the It’s Confidence in a Cream but never dared to buy the full size because of the steep price. Also, the full size is liable to last me a long time and therefore, the product can lose its mojo. Confidence stays well under my BE Original Minerals and makes it last. This does the same thing at a much lower price. As far as the quality, it is a great product and not heavy at all. It has SPF which can be good or bad for acne prone skins but hasn’t caused any problems for me. It has no fragrance and it doesn’t make my skin greasy. Overall, highly recommended!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow! I love this!

Pros:
- I have a very sensitive skin and many products that are designed for sensitive skin still irritate me, but this doesn't!
- no white residues;
- no greasiness or shine (I have normal to the dry dehydrated skin) in a dry climate;
- it made my skin less dehydrated;
- unbeatable price for the quality.

Cons:
- SPF 15 isn't enough on it's on, I still use Shiseido Anessa sunscreen on top;
- not really suitable for a humid climate or humid days since it will stay sticky and skin gets shiny in the second half of the day.

I live in dry climate and already repurchased it.

UPDATE:
A month later I've written this review my husband and I finally figured out what triggered milia (white dots around the eyes) for both of us. Tossed it away :( Too bad, otherwise a great product.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I just recently started taking sunscreen seriously and I make sure to use this. It moisturizes my skin just as nicely as the one without sunscreen.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I used this in my early 20s every morning.I have oily, acne-prone skin. This did not break me out, and was the right amount of moisture for my skin type. This worked very well under makeup, and acted as a great primer.

My problem: I developed sun spots near my eyes despite using this. Studies have shown people aren't good at applying sunscreen, and you have to use a lot for it to be effective. Rubbing it in too much can lower the SPF. SPF 15 just doesn't cut it in this moisturizer. I recommend going up to their SPF 30, which is what I use now. Dermatologists recommend using SPF 30, because in reality you'll probably be getting at least SPF 15. Use SPF 50 and in reality you'll get at least SPF 30.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I've been using this product for a number of years. A bottle lasts for a very long time and is quite affordable. I have combo (oily t-zone skin) and this provides enough moisture or me without making me extra greasy. I wear this for day, under my mineral foundation high has additional sunscreen properties in addition to the SPF 15 of this lotion.

This is a milky, thin lotion that absorbs well without leaving any residue or white color behind. It's moisturizing enough to keep me from having dry or flaky patches.

Perhaps most importantly for me, this offering is fragrance free so it doesn't bother my somewhat sensitive sense of smell. It also doesn't give me a chemically taste in my mouth after it absorbs into my skin (some moisturizers I've tried have done this - blech).

Nothing groundbreaking, but it's solid and gets the job some reliably without a lot of fuss or cost.