OPI Vodka & Caviar

OPI Vodka & Caviar

4.6

on 4/19/2016 1:16:00 PM

From their Fall 2007 Russian Collection, OPI's Vodka & Caviar is a pretty, bright, basic, medium red creme. It looks beautiful on the nail, but there are seriously a million red polishes out there. And I love reds but a red polish has to be something really special to stand out from all the others. And this one doesn't.

Similar shades that I prefer to this one are Essie's Forever Yummy, Butter London's Her Majesty's Red, and OPI's Big Apple Red.

There are just too many excellent reds out there. This one is good but it's not something that I would buy again.

on 8/30/2014 10:40:00 PM

Absolutely one of my all time favorite reds. This is a super glossy, deep, blue-based red that looks great on any skin tone. My only complaint is that I still love this color and can no longer get my hands on it...OPI please re-release and make it a permanent color.

To Read all 120 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/18/2014 3:40:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Perfect red, if you are only going to own only one true red nail polish this is the one to buy in my opinion. Gorgeous colour, has great shine and applies well. Would repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely love the color. I think the color does lean a bit blue, but this is a color that will look great on every skin tone. I was so sad that they discontinued it--I found it at an airport a few years ago and snapped up two bottles. Only took 1 lippie off because waiting for it to dry is a pain. I usually wait til the next day to apply the second coat.

on 12/30/2012 5:20:00 PM

This was my absolute favourite red. So sad it was discontinued. This is the perfect classic red for fair-skinned girls. It has a blueish hue and wasn't too dark or too bright. It was perfect. I wish I had stocked up on it.

on 12/14/2012 12:14:00 AM

My go-to red. It's a bright, shiny, creamy red from OPI's Russian Collection. The colour is incredible, deep enough to not look garish but bright enough to not be vampy. It's a sexy red... I don't know how else to put it! Formula is excellent and if I was only allowed to have one red, it would be Vodka & Caviar.

on 12/3/2012 1:05:00 PM

This is a true, ever so slightly blue-toned red jelly polish. Need 2 coats and you're done. It's beautiful - esp in the winter. I'm NC30 and it looks fantastic on my skin tone.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Favorite. Red. EVER. I don't really need to say much about this one. If you are wondering what red you should add to your collection, it's this one. It's creamy, pure red with a little more of a fall-tint than a summer one. It's totally wearable and doesn't matter what skin tone you have! Wish it was cheaper so I could have backup bottles but since it's my HG red, I can totally deal with the price tag.

on 9/13/2012 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Oh yes. The classic, sexy, deep colour with character that will never be out of style.
I was so on the fence about purchasing this, I'd already had colours very similar to this one, reds-but-not-flat, and I never ever thought I'd love it this much. In the bottle it doesn't look like anything special, but on the nails it changes into a rich, thick colour, glamorous and perfect. I like that Vodka & Caviar is a couple shades darker than a classic red should be.
I thought it would be a bit orange for my skintone but it isn't. It is just perfect.

on 9/4/2012 10:54:00 AM

This is my favourite red ever. Sexy, classy but with a twist, looks great on my very pale skin. I can't believe they have discontinued it. Also, the formula is great, super shiny and longlasting.

Popular Polishes