no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK. This lipstick is my perfect, every day, go to lipstick, especially for days where I go for a nice natural look. It's so moisturizing, it feels great on my lips. It doesn't accentuate any of my dry, cracked spots. This lipstick makes my lips look kissable. My favorite trick with this lipstick is to apply a red lip color (for me its Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Standout) but not enough to make your lips completely red, then apply this color over it, it looks amazing on me. I get tons of complements when I use that trick. Unfortunately, I am not one to buy $15 lipsticks, but I will definitely save up for this. Does anyone know of a good drugstore dupe for this?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

7 years ago

Adorable little tube, perfect color.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlond

1.0

8 years ago

This color is way to dark for me. I love the packaging and I normally love the Bare Escentuals lipsticks but this one just didn't do it for me.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

8 years ago

I love this lipstick. Its my everyday, lipstick I wear while I'm teaching. Its a my lips but better color on my NC 20-25 Asian skin. I find this lipstick is also moisturizing on my often dry lips! Its creamy and not too matte but not too glossy either, which I personally hate. I like a lot of the BE lipsticks, they're great if you're looking for a color that is more "natural". I would definitely repurchase and recommend to others!

About reviewer (222 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

8 years ago

I've been using this lipstick nearly everyday for 2 months and I just love it. It's a pink rose color that compliments my fair skin tone and I could see it working well on a variety of tones. The texture is velvety and creamy and you can vary the depth of the color by patting it on or applying it a bit thicker. It's also really great with gloss layered over it. I knocked a star off before of the smell/taste - it definitely has that old lady lipstick thing going which is too bad. Other than that though it's fantastic so I'd be willing to overlook that factor and repurchase.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

I just recently purchased this lipstick after discovering a lovely local boutique carries BM. This color for me is YLBB and I really love it. I love it so much I'm carrying it with me daily, which is a rare thing for me nowadays considering the most I will take with me is lip balm. The color is a lovely rose, which looks much darker in the tube than it does on the lips. It wears a little quicker (hence the four lippies instead of five) than I would like, but considering it is fairly moisturizing and does not dry my lips out at all, I will take the more frequent application over chapped lips. I have been layering it with gloss and I really like it. I had intended to buy a more nude color, rather than a rosey color, but I am perfectly happy with this shade as my daily color. UPDATE August 2012. This, combined with the honey lip gloss, are my daily lip colors. LOVE IT. I took a chance and am still using it. I've never used a lipstick color that often, but this is really a fantastic color and product.

About reviewer (146 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

This is a beautiful color and on my lips looks very natural, which is my preferred look. I love a thicker, drier (as opposed to glossier) finish and this has it. I also love the case which is silly but I love the feeling in my hand. I bought a threesome pack of these lipsticks from QVC and this is the first one I'm wearing. I like what I see so far.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrown

11 years ago

a bit torn on this one. i love the color -- it's a perfect, flattering everyday rose tone that doesn't turn orange at all like so many shades do on me. and it's long-wearing. the only downside is that it's definitely drying. however, i rarely use a tube of lipstick up, and this one's almost empty because i wear it so often! so at $15, i will likely repurchase.

About reviewer (174 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive

HairBrunette

12 years ago

I love Bare Escentials and I REALLY love the Natural Lipcolor in rose crepe. My skin tone is fair with slightly pink undertones. The color is subtle but extremely sexy. It looks like I just bit my lips or got done with a lot of kissing ;-) The texture is creamy. I am prone to breakouts on my chin, especially when I use certain lipglosses, chapsticks, or lipsticks. I use this lipstick with Bare Escentials BUXOM in Krystal. I like to add the BUXOM because I like a glossy look. Also, I have yet to find one lipstick that isn't drying. The BUXOM seems to keep the lipstick color on longer and battle the dryness. Using BUXOM along with the lipstick obviously makes the price point go up. I think it's worth it. I love love love the color of this lipstick. I recently made my mother buy a stick. She bought the color Gingerbread which is subtle and no too orange. She has a similar fair skin tone. Overall, I'm a big fan!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

1.0

12 years ago

I like Bare Minerals, but the rest of the Bare Escentuals line just isn't up to pare. The color is beautiful - a pinked rose that darkens my lips by a few shades. But, the texture and smell are awful. The application is splotchy and dry, and the consistency makes my lips look withered from lack of moisture. It smells like a lipstick that has been around for too long rather than a tube fresh from Sephora. The color is enticing, but after trying this out for few days, I know I will not repurchase. I will probably keep it around to layer like a stain with balm or gloss. This just isn't creamy enough to wear by itself.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age19-24