Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Grapefruit

Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Grapefruit
Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in GrapefruitCinique Superbalm Moisturising Gloss in Grapefruit

4.3

POLYBUTENE - POLYDECENE - PETROLATUM - BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE 2 - OCTYLDODECANOL - MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX\CERA MICROCRISTALLINA\CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - SALVIA SCLAREA (CLARY) EXTRACT - BETULA ALBA (BIRCH) EXTRACT - TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT - ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - HORDEUM VULGARE (BARLEY) EXTRACT\EXTRAIT D'ORGE - CHOLESTEROL - POLYGLYCERYL - 2 TRISOSTEARATE - GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL - TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE - LINOLEIC ACID - SQUALANE - STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE - CAPRYLYL GLYCOL - HEXYLENE GLYCOL - POTASSIUM SULFATE - PHENOXYETHANOL - [+/ - TITANIUM DIOXIDE - (CI 77891) - RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850) - IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499) - YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140) - RED 22 LAKE (CI 45380) - RED 30 LAKE (CI 73360) - CARMINE (CI 75470) - RED 33 LAKE (CI 17200) - RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410) - MICA - RED 6 (CI 15850) - BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090) - YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985)] [ILN38001]

on 4/6/2017 9:56:00 PM

Not too bad. No staying power, but that's to be expected with gloss.

on 8/12/2016 12:37:00 AM

This is super glossy and not tacky! It doesn't feel like cheap, stringy-when-you-open-your-mouth lipgloss. It feel moisturizing. 'Grapefruit' is sheer and pretty.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a very sheer shade of pink (it's almost clear), so I don't really understand how Clinique came up with the name Grapefruit for it. This definitely won't give you much colour, but if you're happy with a very sheer shade then this would probably suit.

I got this as a GWP a while ago and haven't really used it a great deal if I'm honest. It's quite a nice light gloss, but as someone who doesn't really favour glosses anyway, I wouldn't choose this as a go-to product. The tube I have is tiny (about 5g I think) and I've bearly made a dent in it so far, so I'm guessing a full-sized tube would last a very long time (especially if like me, you only tend to apply a couple of times a day).

I don't think this is particularly moisturising, but if you're looking for something simple to throw in your bag on a night/day out or to take on holiday with you, you could definitely do worse than to choose this.

on 12/25/2014 7:12:00 AM

Moisturising?
Gloopy, sticky, almost no pigment?
Unfortunately yes for all of those.
Poor effort from Clinique.

on 11/24/2014 2:41:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

My favorite gloss! Shiny and moisturizing, but not too sticky. This color is very sheer, almost clear. I often wear it over other lip colors, but alone it's very pretty as well. I prefer this to a lip balm, it moisturizes just as well, but stays in place better and gives my lips a pretty shine. It has no glitter or shimmer. I also appreciate that it has no added scent or flavor.

on 7/14/2013 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have all of these shades and they are such nice lip glosses i wear them most days and they moisturise my lips and give a really nice glossy look but don't have much variation in pigmentation between the different shades.

on 3/21/2013 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Medium pink in the tube, clear on lips. But it's a nice, very shiny, unscented and line-smoothing clear. Wouldn't buy it, but I'll enjoy the cute 7ml GWP size.

on 6/5/2013 2:15:00 AM

nice everyday colour- very nude. almost like wearing nothing but gives a hint of pink. not too sticky. just comfortable and moisturising. I like this product!

on 6/20/2013 9:38:00 AM

I love the Superbalms! They are truly moisturizing, enough so that I can actually wear them as a lip balm overnight. This pink color isn't my favorite, and adds more shine than anything, but if you are looking for a MLBB gloss it's one to consider. I LOVE the tube packaging because it's easy to apply discreetly on the go.

on 4/11/2013 7:37:00 AM

Got a sample of this recently. Totally fell in love!!!
Reasons:
- It's actually moisturizing. It feels kinda like a fusion of lip gloss and lip balm. It feels so different from the ordinary lip glosses I have.
- It has no glitter/shimmery stuff, which I hate.
- Adorable grapefruit color in tube but transparent on lips. Gives me a great reason to wear it at home ;)
- The applicator is so user-friendly!

Would love to try out the other colors too!