4.2

price range

Reviews

from

8 years ago

I really really really love the color of this lipstick. It's very smooth on the lips, very moisturizing. It's great on my Nc35 skin.However, I rated it as 2 as I found it very disappointing that it has no staying power AT ALL. The color goes away in an hour or 2 :( RE-EDIT: I realized I am starting to love this lipstick. Although it's staying power is like, a 1, it looks flattering on me and is the "nudest" lipstick that looks good on me.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

This lipstick is really moisturizing and feels so nice on the lips. The color is quite a warm brown and is still flattering on me. I cant complain about much! The packaging looks a bit cheapy but at least you can see the color before you buy it. Try some of these before they all go (as they are discontinued).

About reviewer (281 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

EyesBlack

from

11 years ago

I’m a huge fan of moisturizing lipsticks, and this is one of my favorites. The lipstick glides on but isn’t overly slippery like some. It lasts fairly long considering it has a moisture core. It also doesn’t dry out my lips like a lot of moisturizing lipsticks do. The packaging is decent. It is a clear tube a lot like Shu where you can see the entire bullet but along the front there is a raised frosted Revlon logo. The logo has to line up in order to close which is a bit annoying ,but not enough to make me not want to use it or purchase other colors. The color itself is very pretty. It is a nice sheer true nude (not to orange or brown) color similar to MAC Hug Me but with less pink undertones. It may be a bit to warm for those with cool undertones, but it should be perfect for those with warm-neutral coloring. I picked it up for less than $3 on clearance which is an excellent deal, but I will be sad if they don’t bring this line back. *crosses fingers that they are just repackaging*

About reviewer (443 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Olive

11 years ago

A really, really good drugstore nude lippie for warm complexions. Peachy-pink with a slight perle finish, it's soft and flattering and not too pale (no "concealer lips" here- it's a YLBB for sure). It looks good in all lights! Not a big fan of the packaging, which tries to look futuristic with the clear plastic, but really just looks cheap and unfinished. I also took off a lippie b/c the texture is kind of grainy and despite the "moisture core," which evaporates quickly, this is actually rather drying after about half an hour.

About reviewer (420 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair

HairRed

12 years ago

Beautiful nude lipstick that is soft and creamy in texture. I bought this along with "Juicy Apricot," and I have to say I'm very pleasantly surprised with these lipsticks. Although the packaging is made in such a way that you can't close the top until it's properly aligned with the actual tube (and believe me, this does get annoying when you're pulling it out every so often for touch-ups), I still think the lipstick's great enough to look past that.

About reviewer (100 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

12 years ago

This is my 2nd Renewist, the first one I bought was moistly mocha which I LOVED! Anyway I like this one too, just not as much as the moistly mocha, but I'd totally buy this again because I love mixing these two colors together. I like the rubber tube, it's super easy to find in my purse when it's dark!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlack

12 years ago

So much hate on here for the packaging, but I loved it! It reminded me of Shu Uemura's lipstick packaging which I adore. <p>This lipstick is very moist and made my lips feel wonderful. Unfortunately though, this color looks a little to orangey against my skin (NC15-20). After I have worn it for a while though it seems to blend in with my natural lip color better and become more of a peachy nude. I really don't like the color this goes on as and because of this only I will not be buying this again. If Revlon brought out a couple of neutral toned lipsticks instead of the overwhelmingly cool or warm toned ones, then I would certainly reconsider buying more.

About reviewer (1232 reviews)

HairBrown

EyesBlue

12 years ago

I've been a longtime fan of Revlon l/s so thanks to the reviews, I snapped this up when the drugstore had a BOGO. I love the Super Lustrous & Moon Drops fromulas, but this one is definitely more moist thanks to the core. To me, it has full coverage & is not sheer. The shade is indeed a wearable nude beige for those of us with yellow-toned skin. I'm not crazy about the chintzy packaging but the L/S itself is as luxurious as the insanely overpriced one I got from Kanebo the last time I was in NY. Even at the full price of $8, this is a fantastic bargain.

About reviewer (423 reviews)

Age44-55

12 years ago

The packaging is really cheap looking, honestly they could have done so much better with it. The product itself it pretty nice though. It goes on moisturizing but I find it has a little bit of a drying effect the longer it wears. Staying power is fairly good. Naturally Revealing is a peachy brown on me, a nice everyday subtle color. I would probably repurchase it if on sale, otherwise it's a little pricey for drugstore. My coloring is NC30, warm toned, brown eyes.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

12 years ago

This has a very slick, balmy texture (a little slicker than the MAC Lustres), which means you have to be a little careful when applying this because it slides around a little. If you're a stickler about such things, a primer or lip liner beneath is recommended. The color is a nudey pink with lots of peach--it gets more peachy the longer you wear it, so let it 'set' for a few minutes before making up your mind. No shimmer or frost, thankfully. There's a slight, fruity scent that's not bothersome and most people probably won't notice it. No taste. The packaging is really cheesy--clear plastic that feels like it'll crack easily and the oval shape makes it difficult to recap the lipstick with one hand. I generally like this lipstick, though it doesn't last long and the color is maybe a stitch too warm for me. May repurchase but in another color.

About reviewer (2540 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral