Clarins Powder Comapct

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Clarins Powder Comapct

2.7

on 3/3/2013 8:43:00 AM

A nice pressed powder, very silky and its nice to set foundation with.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

SO not good! Very drying, and it settles into all the little lines and creases. And where you don't have creases, it settles in little patches. It makes my skin look far dryer than it actually is. Will definitely not repurchase!

on 10/24/2010 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Purchased this in 02 and the shade is a tad dark but with the White DHC sunscreen i've been using lately the end result is very good. Clarins have one of the most finely milled pressed foundations that glide on so smoothly and beautilfully and with the finish so fine that I find myself over applying if I don't catch myself. I moisturize well and use a light hand. So far no telltale dry cheeks and it is holding up to five six hours without a touchup. Just wished the compact came bigger.

For powders, the most important factor is finding a shade that matches. It can be the best powder with the best oil controlling properties but if it doesn't have a matching shade, it's useless. I got a shade that is slightly lighter than my nc 25/30 skin, and it's good for me. it has decent oil control and coverage. great for touch-ups! Edit 27 June 2012: Very disappointed to know that that this product has been discontinued.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I didn't find this powder compact to be anything spectacular. Btw this review is for the product that is called 'Powder Compact'. I purchased it because I wanted a non-comedogenic product but this did not have good staying power at all. It became blotchy within a few hours and I looked herondous. The colour didn't seem to match either because #10 Beige Ivory was too light (which I purchased because I thought I would use their bronzer over it to compensate for the lightness) while the #20 Beige Natural was too dark. The texture of this powder is superb though...very finely milled and it evens out the skintone (until the blotchiness starts in a few hours). Either way, this product is getting returned. I'm disappointed in Clarins once again.

i was drawn to it by the cute packaging, but after a few hours it turned me orange... poo.

good coverage though