ModelCo Tan Remover Exfoliating Scrub

ModelCo Tan Remover Exfoliating Scrub

4.8

This is great for removing both self-tanner from hands and tan that has been recently applied. As for 'stains', i.e. patchy fake tan that's a few days old and really needs to go, I'm not sure if it necessarily does a better job than other exfoliating products, but it's still my favourite scrub. I combine a generous amount with a little soap or shower gel and use a loofah to lather. The fine grains are awesome for throrough exfoliation and my skin always feels sooo soft and smooth after I've scrubbed with this stuff. Also, I love the subtle grapefruit scent and the cute colour. It's a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way.

Okay so I have to admit when it comes to products I really do keep coming back to the old favourites. I purchased this as I am an old Modelco Tan in a can lover. This scrub really is the best. I have tried alot of scrubs and this is the best especially after application. Put a pump of this on your hands and wash..... no more orange! Comes in an easy to use pump pack. Well priced. Beautiful pink in colour with nice scent. The best post and pre tan scrub you will find.

on 3/1/2010 1:55:00 PM

I never knew they even made tan removers, until I saw this ModelCo Tan Remover Exfoliating Body Scrub and knew I had to have it. I'm constantly getting tanner on my palms, and lemons just weren't cutting it anymore. Now that I have this its just washing my hands and its all finished. Great Product!

on 2/28/2008 7:30:00 AM

I came across this a couple of years ago after a horrible fake tan disaster, this was after i had tried many products and home remedies.. i was desperate to get the tan off!! This was the only thing that worked!!!
Its a lovely bright pink colour and smells divine. You can use this to get rid of all the tan, or just a little to buff back any dark patches.
My friends also use it as a normal exfoliator because it is quite strong with the amount of granules in it.
Overall a product that works exactly like it is advertised!

on 8/23/2007 10:36:00 AM

I bought this along with tan airbrush in a can. That is a formula that dries and sets in very fast. This is an excellent scrub for removing color on palms, it works almost instantly, really don't even have to scrub much. Its also great to exfoliate your whole body with between self tanning sessions as to prevent that icky buildup and exfoliate dead skin at the same time. Great multi-tasking product and worth every penny!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I saw this on Sephora's website and thought I'd give it a try. It was $14 well spent! This scrub is ideal for cleaning your hands after self-tanner application. It contains tons of salt-size grains that easily remove every trace of tanner. I love the pump bottle (so easy when your hands are sticky) and the consistency is liquid enough to dispense easily but thick enough so it doesn't drip off your hands. Plus its the most uplifting shade of hot pink and smells like pink grapefruit! I also tried it after a self-tanning boo boo (woke up with too much brown around my ankles). I applied a bit to my dry skin and rubbed it with a washcloth...quick shower...and voila, tanner mistake erased! I've just used up my first bottle after a year and will re-purchase again.