Nivea Body Intensive Moisturising Lotion

Nivea Body Intensive Moisturising Lotion

4.4

Ingredients: Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cera Microcristallina, PEG-40 Sorbitan Perisostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Glyceryl Glucoside, Maris Sal, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Parfum

on 3/9/2018 4:06:00 AM

This is an outstanding body lotion! A love-affair that has lasted for over 30 years and probably will never end!

The formula is constructed in a way that ensures continuous delivery of moisture and nourishment for many hours after application, yet the formula has a lighter feel and a fluid consistency that aids quick application.

It is based on mineral oil (gives true and lasting hydration and hypoallergenic) and another hydrocarbon combined with natural-based emulsifiers and glycerin as humectant.
A “simple” formula yet the products geniality lays in this.

What I really like about this lotion is the exceptionally flattering glowing finish it gives to the skin without any oily residue. Skin resembles a much younger looking skin with this subtle and lasting glow. Skin feels fully hydrated even in the colder and driest winter days/nights.

I always come back to this gem even when the good old La Prairie Cellular Body Lotion was still available or when I have the La Mer body lotion at home.
The only thing that I wish was different is less fragrance. While it is a pleasant classic Nivea cream fragrance, it could be used in smaller amount just to give a “hint” of pleasure.

on 10/13/2016 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Brought this along with me overseas and it totally saved my skin from the cold. I continue to use this as it is easily absorbed and it really moisturises. You can easily get it too. Highly recommended!

on 6/25/2016 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is just... brilliant. Wonderful. It is very light, non-greasy, fast absorbing, cheap and most importantly, moisturising. This is so effective I can't even begin to describe how amazing this is. My mother has been using this ever since she was a kid and let me tell you, she has the smoothest and most supple skin I have ever seen and touched. Just... wonderful.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Once you open the bottle and rub it on your body, the smell is ok, if you smell it from the bottle, the smell is babyish, exactly the same like the Nivea Soft..but if you squeeze it onto your palms.. It has a light alcoholic smell that is unpleasant.. But the formula is AWESOME.. It absorbs into your skin so fast and leaves your skin glowing, soft, smooth and silky

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I normally recommend Nivea but this formula is very greasy and refuses to absorb into my skin. the smell is horrible not even a tad bit pleasing. The pump oozes lotion all around the sides. I hoped it was just this bottle but all 3 bottles purchased from cvs do this...I guess they changed the formula...bad purchase

on 4/1/2012 9:26:00 PM

When i went overseas for the winter my skin was terribly dried out because of a combination of freezing, cold wind and hot air blowing continuously from the heater when we were indoors. My friend had a tub of this and I stole some from her to use on my hands and face. Not two days later my skin was back to normal. Intensive moisturising indeed. The smell was great as well.

on 3/19/2010 5:33:00 PM

I went through a bottle of this quite quickly, so i went back to get another one of this. but being on the 2nd one, i don't feel as if i like it anymore (hence being on my swap list now.. ) the formula is quite good, a little thick in my opinion. the smell of it lingers on for a while afterwards

on 2/13/2010 9:43:00 PM

I'm really surprised at the good reviews here. I didn't like this product at all. My legs have been really dry and itchy because of the extreme cold weather this winter, so I picked this up to put on them after shaving. My legs are dry again by the end of the day though. I also don't like the smell at all. Can't comment on the price since I bought it overseas-- not sure what it is in the States.

on 1/17/2010 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have only just discovered this. I try to do the right thing and only buy products that are not tested on animals and so I am often having to pay more. I found this on sale at Big W and it was great. I have got really dry skin and it moisturises but doesn't leave my skin feeling tacky. It give a nice sheen too. And lasts. I also don't have to use a lot to get a good coverage. I use it every mornig after my shower. It seems to absorb better then.

this is ok, does what it says, moisturize (hence the 3 lippies) however i didn't like the smell. and the bad part is the smell lingers on for a really long time so if you put it on the night before and don't bathe in the morning it follows you everywhere.i got it cheap at some online pharmacy having a promotion so the price is ok. however i would not repurchase because i really find the scent of this lotion strange and i don't know how to describe it. it might be just my personal preference though.

Popular Lotions / Creams