Dial Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap

Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredient: Triclosan Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Yellow 5, Red 4

I was rec’d this by the nurse assigned to me. I use hydrogen peroxide on raging blemishes but Dial as a face wash is brilliant. I am the oiliest of oilies & this helps w that also blemishes heal faster. I double cleanse w ponds cold cream & Dial I use cleocin, Clinique 1.0 toner/blemish spot treatment/DDMGel & elf zlt zapper stick. I suspect a facial wash gave me this acne so it may take a cpl months of TLC & a tincture of time. Luckily I got my money back. queen Helene Mint julep mask I apply to the worst spots over night & it acts like a poultice drying them out better than bp. I don’t get patches of scaly dry flaky skin KEWL!! I use name brand Dial not generic. I’m going to buy this to using as hand soap if I run out of b&bw hand I would use this til I could get ran back to b&bw. I wonder if u can use b&bw soap as face wash. Hmmm..

on 3/29/2015 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I didn't buy this to use as a hand soap but as a face wash. I had read other reviews that it made a good anti-acne cleanser. I used it for a week, and it did work on my acne. Unfortunately, it's too scented and drying for my sensitive skin. At least I'm only out a dollar.

on 9/30/2014 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Buying again . My hands are clean and lightly moisturized after washing them,

on 4/1/2014 12:05:00 PM

the spring water sent smells good , and gets my hands clean .

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This has quickly become a staple of mine as it is absolutely amazing. I originally purchased this to clean a fresh tattoo, which proved to be very beneficial as it healed quite fast and I experienced very minimal peeling. The slimy texture felt strange at first because I was previously using foaming hand soaps, but...it just got my skin so darn clean! So I started using it as my regular, everyday hand soap.

Recently one day while shopping at Target, something new on the shelf caught my attention: Dial Gold Deodorizing Body Wash. I immediately bought a bottle, and oh wow it's awesome. It doesn't smell as medicinal as the hand soap; I'm not sure how to describe it. It's just more pleasant, definitely something that fades away after the shower is over. And it's like, $3 or something. And finally, just today, I just discovered that the hand soap makes an incredible makeup brush cleanser. This soap...does everything.

on 10/25/2012 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Ever since I've found out I was pregnant with my second child, a boy, my skin has been a wreck! All around my jaw and neck area I had small, hard under the skin pimples that nothing I've seemed to do would help them go away...I switched up my skincare routine and adding this soap in seemed to be one of the biggest things that has helped. It doesn't leave my normal skin overly dry, but it is slightly drying, so you would need to moisturize after unless super oily. I suggest this to anyone with acne problems....its soooo cheap that even if it doesn't work there isn't much to lose! Being pregnant I can use BP or other traditional acne meds and honestly this seems to help more than any of the other acne things I would use before pregnancy anyways. Give it a try for yourself....its a $1 or so a bottle, so you have nothing to lose and hopefully can gain clear skin like I have!

on 10/19/2012 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I picked up the "Gold" version of this at my local Wal-mart for only 98 cents. I read somewhere on the internet that some dermatologists recommend this as a facial soap to those with acne-prone skin. My skin is very allergy-prone and I also have subtype 2 rosacea. It's very sensitive to normal acne meds, so I'm always on the lookout for something that might work! I love experimenting with new products, so I picked up a bottle the next time I went grocery shopping. I was a bit nervous to use it because the active ingredient is Triclosan. A while back, I tried Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Bacterial Cleanser, which also contained the ingredient. It left my skin absolutely parched, sore and inflamed. I noticed that the strength was a bit more at .3% and the Dial had only .15%, so I decided to take the plunge and try it! At the time, my skin was full of small, hard bumps that couldn't be helped by anything. I'd tried every exfoliator I had, every moisturizer, oil cleansing...nothing worked. I also had a lot of tiny clogs in my t-zone. The first night I used Dial, all the little hard bumps lodged in my skin just wiped right off. I didn't use much, because I was scared of having a reaction, but I'm almost finished with my 1st bottle and I'm happy to say that my skin LOVES this soap. It keeps me 98% clear and my skin is smooth and not irritated. It doesn't upset my allergies and also doesn't dry my skin out. I'm very happy to have found such a cheap, yet effective product!

on 9/25/2011 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This soap and the bar version, have a scent I loathe. It reminds me of a short but horrible bout I had with acne when I was in my early 20's. The derm told me this stuff would be great for both face and hand washing. It didn't do any harm, but the scent takes me back to that time and nauseates me.

That said, it does do the job and doesn't make any promises to do more than disinfect, no bells and anti aging whistles. Its good "desert island" stuff, but again, through no fault of its own, I cannot bear the stuff.

This hand soap doesnt dry my hands out. The thing I just cannot stand is the way it smells like in between tar and medication + the orange color isn't very appealing. Ewwww! I've tried to get used to it, but to no avail. I'd use any other hand soap but this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I was actually recommended this by the derm, (as well as a few other products) and I've got to say that I'm impressed.

It cleans very well, and it's helped control skin problems. Not to mention that it's CHEAP. Less than a dollar for 9oz of product? Win!
The only thing is, it's quite drying, so you'll need an affective moisturizer. (Might I recommend cetaphil?)

Popular Gels/Soaps