Yves Saint Laurent Hydra Feel Soft Hydrating Water Lotion SPF 15

Yves Saint Laurent Hydra Feel Soft Hydrating Water Lotion SPF 15

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This stuff is great - I've used it for the last couple of years. I have fairly normal skin and this is hydrating, not greasy at all and doesn't cause my skin to break out. Like the spf 15 but I usually top it up with a separate spf 30+. Lasts for ages as well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I have very acne-prone skin, but I list my skin as 'Combination' on MUA because it gets dry too. This moisturiser is absolutely wonderful as it leaves skin feeling baby-soft, but contains no oil, and has not broken me out. It really leaves skin feeling and looking fresh. My skin doesn't become shiny after a couple of hours either. It also contains an SPF, which from now on will be a pre-requisite for my moisturiser. EDIT This is just too expensive to be my HG moisturiser. 37 is too much for me. I can't even seem to find it anywhere in London at the moment.

on 5/23/2008 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was always afraid of using moisturizer because I have oily skin and all other moisturizers made me break out. This is perfect because it's oil free and the spf 15 is a huge plus! Although I've bought this a couple times and I think this is a great moisturizer for people with oily, acne prone and sensitive skin. I use chanel's precision eclat for night and ysl for day and sometimes night.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this is my absolute favorite moisturizer of all time. yves saint laurent truly does make some of the best skin care products. i was referred to this lotion by the YSL sales associate who helped me to pick out the correct color of YSL tient parfait, and gave me a sample. the next day i ran back to neiman marcus and bought the full sized bottle. the smell is to die for, it's so light and refreshing, and never breaks me out. the container makes it so easy to travel with, and the texture of the lotion is perfect, not too greasy, not too runny, not too thick, absolutely P-E-R-F-E-C-T!