Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds

Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds

3.6

Emporio Armani Diamonds is a very elegant, feminine fragrance. The main notes that I detect are rose and raspberry. I find the fragrance to be a light and sweet scent. The rose note is not as floral as I expected, it smells sweeter like sugared roses. I find the fragrance to be a light, sweet gourmand. It is not overly sweet however, it is just a very feminine and elegant scent. It has great lasting power and lasts all day on me. In my mind, this suits a classy young woman. It would be perfect for the office and everyday wear. It is a great perfume and I would repurchase.

Top Notes: Litchi, Raspberry.
Heart Notes: Patchouli, Freesia, Lily Of The Valley, Cedar, Rose.
Base Notes: Amber, Vanilla, Vetiver.

(Notes from Fragrantica)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I agree with a lot of candystar11's review of this. I agree, a great summary, of 'it's fresh and florally with a hint of sweetness, classy and not at all over-powering. It's a very elegant feminine scent'. And I agree that the bottle is beautiful however, I do, too, wish it had a lid, but I do like the spray.

To me, this is a grown woman's scent, not a little girl scent. To me, this is feminine and womanly, not 'girly'. I think the target audience for this would be 30's/40's, although of course, any age can wear any fragrance, really. I just feel this scent is more geared to the more mature (not 'old lady') woman. Can be worn year-round, from day to night, or at night or during the day. I think this is pretty safe for school and the workplace, barring anyone having allergies, asthma, etc.

Clean, classy, light, soft, fresh, slightly sweet and slightly floral. Lasts on me (I spray fragrance and 'walk into' the fragrance, so it goes mostly on my clothes rather than my skin) pretty much all day, and the scent on dry down for me is slightly sweeter than when first sprayed. This is by no means overpowering nor overly sweet. Just a soft sweetness, yet not 'little girl sweet'. Womanly. Classy. Elegant. Just lovely! Will definitely repurchase!

I really like this perfume, it's fresh and florally with a hint of sweetness. It is classy and girly and not at all over-powing. It's a very elegant feminine scent. The bottle is beautiful however, I do wish it had a lid, but the spray works very well. This is a classic fragrance that every girly-girl who likes a bit of floral will like.

on 12/18/2014 6:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It's luxurious & classy. It's Armani Codes clean cut cousin who loves the dinner party's and the glow of the spotlight.

It's a rich but not overpowering, it doesn't 'wear' you but instead holds your hand and walks with you. Complimenting you with an air of sophistication & glamour.

You need to test this on your skin, not on paper because this scent is something that might not work to your skin. My friend said it made her smell "bitter" and didn't fancy wearing it again.

A gorgeous perfume if it works with your skin!

on 11/4/2014 9:50:00 AM

I absolutely LOVE this perfume! There's no other way to put it. Bought it blindly online a year ago in the winter and when I smelled it I knew it would run out in a heartbeart. It did. I bought the largest version (100ml) and it lasted about a year. I bought a smaller version because I haven't decided yet if I want to keep using this, or the Intense version.

I was at a friends house and found this sitting inside a dresser drawer, unused. After asking why it was crammed into a drawer, she answered that it smelled too "grandma" (she's 27, I'm 24.) I thought it smelled lovely and sultry, so I took it off her hands. My now-husband and I had just started dating at this time, and he LOVED this perfume on me, and that's putting it lightly. I think my opinion of it is so high for that reason; it reminds me of a good, exciting time in my life, and there's just a really strong nostalgic connection I have to Emporio Armani Diamonds.

on 11/4/2013 10:04:00 PM

Love love love both Diamonds and Code by Armani-they are both soft oriental,creamy,warm ,sensuous and intoxicating scents. They carry timeless elegance and subtle beauty. Both scents wrap you up in a tender night feel aura . Armani perfumes are simply in a league on their own,I can really compare them to any other fragrances on the market. Would re-purchase both in a heartbeat.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I usually don't buy a perfume again. But this was the first time for me! This is a perfect perfume for daily use. Not to mention it is not like other cheap perfumes. Totally love it !❤

on 7/9/2013 7:28:00 AM

Love the fragrance. It is a good compromise between my usual dry and my husbands preferred sweet tone. I also love the fact that it is not too strong as I prefer scents that are 'reserved for those allowed to come close enough'. Makes me feel like a real lady.

on 1/21/2013 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

I recieved a sample of this from a lovely MUAer and I immediately knew this was fb worthy. I love berries in a fragrance and the litchi and raspberries open the sweet, fresh and crisp, but not too much so. The vanilla, patch, and amber add a warming balance to keep the fruity top notes from being "childish". EAD is sparkely and fun, sophisticated and sexy (just like diamonds). Love it!!

Popular Fragrances