Fyrinnae Fyrinnae Hot-Tempered Colours in B*tchslap

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I most certainly would buy this product again, but I sadly can't! Fyrinnae has discontinued their Hot Tempered Colors line. Maybe someday they will bring back some incarnation of these colors, because they are fantastic. B*tchslap is so bright it almost hurts your eyes to look at it in the jar. I like to use it as an accent liner color with black or gray. It also looks fabulous mixed with gloss or balm. Instead of being neon pink, it turns your lips this sort of juicy-yet-bright color. Really sexy. I love bright, unique colors and will mourn my poor little sample jar when it's gone!

Omg... B*tchslap... the two-year-old in me wants to eat it, as it looks like some ultra sugary neon candy. B*tchslap is *bright*. No *BRIGHT*. True hot pink, not like the washed out, pearly lesser pinks that are often given the "hot" title. The glowing swatch on the website is accurate. Did I mention that it's bright?

Thankfully, I love brights. Hot-Tempered Colours (HTCs) are designed to be used everywhere (except eyes, though that doesn't stop me... more on that in a minute)... nails, cheeks, face, body, etc, and are UV-reactive (glows under blacklight... awesome for clubs). They are NOT eyesafe, and they say this on the website, *but*... if you use a good base and keep them AWAY from your waterline, you should be ok. You just don't want to get them inside your eye. Think of it the way you would glitter, basically. I think having some type of "barrier" (gel/pencil eyeliner) really helps as well. To date, I have had no problems using this as e/s.

For all it's brightness, B*tchslap is sheer, yet buildable. With a skunk brush, it makes a great blush, and depending on how much you add, it can be a sheer or bright lipgloss.

This is an EOTD I did with B*tchslap and Fyrinnae's Mithril e/s (click "continued" to view):

continued >>