Mary Kay Cinnabar

No Image

3.8

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am a huge fan of mary kay products, not so much of the reps, but the products are great. Cinnabar is one of those colors that works well with my black hair, brown eyes and light olive skin. Every time I wear it (which if I am in a hurry I use this alone on my lid) I receive compliments on how well it looks with my coloring. I recommend trying MK products just try to find a rep that is not so pushy.

on 8/28/2010 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i'm happy with the three mineral shadows i've purchased from Mary Kay. (Cinnabar, Amber Blaze, and Sweet Plum )
PROS: colors are great; price is so cheap, goes on easily, blends nicely, seems to stay put for several hours. i usually extend this time by sometimes (as needed) using Mac's painterly paint pot underneath(this makes it last untl i take it off)

cons: well, other than MANY drug store brands(all drug store eyeshadows i've tried STINK), i'm only able to compare this to Clinique (MK lasts longer) shadows and MAC (can't beat Mac eyeshadows and pigments--for colors, variety, and long lasting!) I haven't tried Nars, but its next on my list... I will buy these again and use my makeup money on other fun items :)

on 8/10/2007 11:39:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

A very rich, deep reddish brown. Has a very silky texture and blends well. Works great with MK eyeshadows in moonstone and hazelnut.

on 6/23/2009 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got a sample of this color. Cinnabar is a medium-deep reddish brown. Finely milled.

Not the right product for me, but it'll be nice for someone.