Beyond The Zone Super Sexy Texture & Distort Spray

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

3.0

on 7/17/2015 9:15:00 AM

Where can i find this!!!!! I need it back!

on 3/9/2010 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this stuff. It is moderately priced, and does what it claims - adds sexy texture. It also adds volume, which is a welcome bonus and something I wasn't expecting.I am indifferent to the smell (a strong, vaguely berry-watermelon type of scent) because it dissipates once the product dries. I haven't had any problems with stiffness or crunchiness. However, I have pretty thick hair, so my hair can handle a lot more product than most. Sometimes the spray nozzle does get clogged though. Running it under warm water seems to solve the problem, but it is kind of annoying. continued >>

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

While this has a good, fruity fragrance and gives me the volume and texture I crave, I cannot deal too much with the stiffness this stuff gives my hair. I have to end up twirling and playing with my hair to get out the crunchiness. I want soft, touchable curls, not ramen noodles. I will continue to experiment with it for the time being to see how good it pairs with other products such as a styling cream.
Edit: This is way too sticky and leaves my curls crunchy, which is unfortunate since I like that it gives me lots and lots of body. Might have to toss this away.

on 11/24/2007 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm really not sure about this product. I was also hoping it would be like the John Frieda sea salt spray but sadly its not! This spray made my hair extremely stiff and crunchy which is not what I was looking for.

Popular Styling Products