OPI Catherine the Grape

Filtered by eye Color : Green
OPI Catherine the Grape
OPI Catherine the GrapeOPI Catherine the grapeCatherine the GrapeCatherine the GrapeCatherine the Grape

3.8

on 4/10/2009 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a gorgeous plum purple, but really only in the sunlight. Indoor lighting just doesn't do this color justice. I love it, but for more of a winter color. It works with my skin tone, which is pale with pink undertones and like most OPI polishes it applies great and doesn't really chip. If your looking for a medium to dark purple, I would highly recommend this color!

I really like this shade. It is part of the Russian Collection and it's a shimmery medium purple color. Doesn't chip, and applies easily!

on 10/16/2007 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've bought several shades from OPI's Russian Collection, and this is the only one that I don't care for. I find the colour to be quite muddy and not very flattering on me whether its a manicure or a pedicure. There's abit of a goldish shimmer to it, but it doesn't help this shade on my fair skin. Quality is fantastic, as with all OPI shades.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

From the Fall 07 Russian Collection. Big rave for this shade! The color is like a lighter Misa Blackberry Jubilee. It's a medium-dark purple with a rose-gold shimmer and it's decently complex. The application was actually pretty great considering it's OPI's new formula, but I do have a couple errant bristles on my brush that make it application tricky. You can get OPI online for around $4 so the price is right especially considering the wear is really great. I would definitely buy again. PIC: continued >>

Popular Polishes