OPI Catherine the Grape

Filtered by skin tone : Other
OPI Catherine the Grape
OPI Catherine the GrapeOPI Catherine the grapeCatherine the GrapeCatherine the GrapeCatherine the Grape

4.7

Great colour. Suits my pale skin. Two coats to reach colour as appears in bottle. Good staying power. Currently my favourite purple.

on 10/26/2007 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I am not sure how I feel about this polish. I have been lemming it for ages, but I don't think it goes well with my warmish skintone. Usually, the only kinds of purples I wear are vampy ones because medium purples just look kind of blah. And I have to agree with the previous reviewer's comment that it can look like Dimetapp on certain skintones. One coat is somewhat streaky. but the second coat produces a deeper, bronzier purple. I do love the bronze-pink-gold shimmer shot throughout this polish, and it looks gorgeous on the nail close-up, but from far away it looks kinda blah on me. I don't know, maybe I'll get used to it, or maybe CtG will be a toes-only shade for me.

on 9/30/2007 8:44:00 PM

My must have color for this fall, perfect for my fingertips...the super dark vampy colors usually look too goth on my fingers, so Catherine the Grape has a beautiful rich hue without being too vampy for the office.

Fabulous color, definitely looks better on the nail than in the bottle. Shimmer is perfect! Somehow, this color matches everything i wear in the fall. What more can a girl ask for in a nail polish?

Popular Polishes